• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Wilder is a sloppy windmiller

all he has is stamina, reach and a strong right hand

hes not a good boxer
    Lmao 40-0 in the sport of boxing! Olympic broze medalist in the olympics for boxing yet he can't box? Lol.. ur a stupid casual.. AJ dick rider! "All he has is stamina, reach, an a right hand".. AJ has none of that! Everything u said has enabled him to beat everyone he's faced so far.. so tell me wise one.. how can a guy who u say can't box.. beat all these boxers???? Don't worry punk, I will wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Lmao 40-0 in the sport of boxing! Olympic broze medalist in the olympics for boxing yet he can't box? Lol.. ur a stupid casual.. AJ dick rider! "All he has is stamina, reach, an a right hand".. AJ has none of that! Everything u said has enabled him to beat everyone he's faced so far.. so tell me wise one.. how can a guy who u say can't box.. beat all these boxers???? Don't worry punk, I will wait.
      by fighting 39 bums and 1 skilled but aged fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
        by fighting 39 bums and 1 skilled but aged fighter?
        What??.. bermaine was the wbc champion when Wilder was just a mandatory. Wilder beat ortiz who just beat the man in 2rds who took parker 12 and it was life an death. Wilder wanted to add bytchmade j an Povetkin to his resume but they are both scared and roided to the gills! So we will take fury instead!

Comment

What??.. bermaine was the wbc champion when Wilder was just a mandatory. Wilder beat ortiz who just beat the man in 2rds who took parker 12 and it was life an death. Wilder wanted to add bytchmade j an Povetkin to his resume but they are both scared and roided to the gills! So we will take fury instead!
          Stiverne beat Chris Arreola for the VACANT wbc belt lol

Ortiz is the one guy I agree is not a bum

Comment

Stiverne beat Chris Arreola for the VACANT wbc belt lol

Ortiz is the one guy I agree is not a bum
            Ok.. and which of AJ's opponents is better than Ortiz? ...don't worry I'll wait! Lol

An to put u in the coffin, since you claim stiverne got a vacant belt.. Parker arguably lost to andy ruiz.. for a vacant wbo belt... martin beat a one legged Glasgow for a vacant ibf belt. An AJ fought a 41 year old klitschko coming off a two year layoff loss for the vacant wba and ibo belts! AJ is a manufactured Champion!
            Last edited by 5000boxing; 08-19-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Ok.. and which of AJ's opponents is better than Ortiz? ...don't worry I'll wait! Lol

An to put u in the coffin, since you claim stiverne got a vacant belt.. Parker arguably lost to andy ruiz.. for a vacant wbo belt... martin beat a one legged Glasgow for a vacant ibf belt. An AJ fought a 41 year old klitschko coming off a two year layoff loss for the vacant wba and ibo belts! AJ is a manufactured Champion!
              When AJ reaches 40 fights I'll answer your question

Comment

When AJ reaches 40 fights I'll answer your question
                AJ will retire in 8 fights!

Comment

AJ will retire in 8 fights!
                  with over 100 mil in the bank

Wilder will need another 40 fights to get anywhere near that haha

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    lmao oh young sweet naive child
                    It’s a baseless accusation

Comment

Working...
                    X