Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Explains Saunders Deal, Tense Negotiations For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Explains Saunders Deal, Tense Negotiations For Canelo

"Of course I wanted the rematch to happen but it was never a worry for me if it did or did not happen. That is because after Canelo failed two random drug tests in February everything changed. After I beat Vanes Martirosyan on May 5, I authorized my promoter Tom Loeffler to begin a new negotiation for the rematch with Canelo," Golovkin said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still want to see golovkin vs Saunders..that's a good fight

Comment

While BJS has a good chance at beating GGG, he won't do what Canelo is going to to to him: and that is to say Canelo is going to lite that boy up like a Christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        While BJS has a good chance at beating GGG, he won't do what Canelo is going to to to him: and that is to say Canelo is going to lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
        Based on what? Their first fight?

Edit: IMO, Sanders has a much better chance to beat GGG on points and without controversy. I really see that one as a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
          Based on what? Their first fight?
          Yes, Canelo lit that boy up like a Christmas tree in their first fight, regardless of who you had winning / drawing etc.

The tree was lit

Comment

Yes, Canelo lit that boy up like a Christmas tree in their first fight, regardless of who you had winning / drawing etc.

The tree was lit
            ROFL. Lets just agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
              ROFL. Lets just agree to disagree.
              Agreed....

Comment

The tree was lit
                The Tree was Lit But it Never tilted or fell Stood strong..
                Lololol

Comment

I thought he wanted 50% but didn't get it.

Comment

Oscar is a slimy little twat .....being a promoter suits him ,even if he's not as able as most.

I hope Canelo gets hammered but I have my doubts time is definitely in Canelo's corner just hope he stands his ground this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X