• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight for both guys.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

amazing fight - Bellew goes in as underdog again but don't sleep on him!

Picking Usyk for a close decision with Bellew coming on strong in the mid-late rounds.

Let's go bomber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Zzzzzzzzzzzz
          ?????

If a brit is involved it's crap.

Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            Bellew isn't that good. He got stopped by Stevenson.
            People like this just should stop watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              This overrating of Bellew after those Haye wins is baffling. So if you want to say weight was a factor at LHW, then explain his performances before the Makabu fight? Please tell me how much he looked against Cleverly or Masternak.

Adonis Stevenson at that point was on fire and at his absolute peak. He was just far better than Bellew. As Bellew likes to say, "Mate, he tanked me out." Bellew isn't this killer at CW or HW that some folks think. Same ole Bellew that fought a damaged good opponent two times. Props on the wins though as he was still the underdog. I hardly ever bet, but won some good bucks in the rematch. Like taking candy from a baby.
              Bellew destroyed Makabu who was the boogeyman of the cruiserweight division. He had a hard grind out against Masternak, but he was all kinds of sick leading up to the fight. Outboxed Cleverly 120-108 imo, and smashed ******* flores and david haye twice.

Bellew has done extremely well, there's no doubt about that. And if you know boxing you'll understand how much he's improved with coldwell.

Not saying he'll beat Usyk, but if he did you'd probably be the first person to come in here and say that Usyk really hasn't beaten anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Bellew destroyed Makabu who was the boogeyman of the cruiserweight division. He had a hard grind out against Masternak, but he was all kinds of sick leading up to the fight. Outboxed Cleverly 120-108 imo, and smashed ******* flores and david haye twice.

Bellew has done extremely well, there's no doubt about that. And if you know boxing you'll understand how much he's improved with coldwell.

Not saying he'll beat Usyk, but if he did you'd probably be the first person to come in here and say that Usyk really hasn't beaten anyone
                Bellew has done extremely well considered he was dropped like a sack of shit twice against Ovil McKenzie.

Who's have thought the guy who fought Miranda and had a draw with Chilemba would do that he has.

I'm no Bellew fan, but I was at his rematch with Chilemba (Froch-Kessler 2), I was ringside for Makabu and Haye 2 and every time I picked him to lose. So you have to respect him.

Will likely be ringside for Usyk too. Firstly because I ant to see Usyk and secondly because you never know with Bellew. But Usyk has to be heavy favourite but Makabu and Haye were massive favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Bellew has done extremely well considered he was dropped like a sack of shit twice against Ovil McKenzie.

Who's have thought the guy who fought Miranda and had a draw with Chilemba would do that he has.

I'm no Bellew fan, but I was at his rematch with Chilemba (Froch-Kessler 2), I was ringside for Makabu and Haye 2 and every time I picked him to lose. So you have to respect him.

Will likely be ringside for Usyk too. Firstly because I ant to see Usyk and secondly because you never know with Bellew. But Usyk has to be heavy favourite but Makabu and Haye were massive favourites.
                  If you consider how average he was as a LHW, I sometimes have a hard time believing it's the same fighter. I was at the echo in Liverpool for his first fight against Cleverly and remember thinking that I just thought he was so average, and also that he couldn't really punch.

Add to that his fights against d-mac ovil mckenzie and he was just destined to be a fringe contender at best.

Exactly - He has just improved beyond belief. Imagine if this guy went up to beat Makabu for the green belt, then up again to beat Haye twice and then fight for the cruiserweight undisputed title - And just imagine he wins it..

He's already Liverpool's greatest ever fighter imo. He could go down as a british great if he pulls that off.

And then you think back to the first chilemba fight and just realize how out of this world that sounds.

Comment

bad style match up for bellew

he has to find usyk

haye had 1 leg in both fights and came forward. bellew didnt all of a sudden become a great fighter. he fought an injured fighter

Comment

Tony Bellew is convinced he will beat Oleksandr Usyk, but believes he will then have to retire as "not the same man" due to the damage he would sustain.
                      http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...oleksandr-usyk

Even Bellew knows Usyk is dangerous and will land bombs on him. This is no injury prone Haye we're talking about. Usyk is supremely confident and has skills to back it up. Also, Usyk losing is bad for boxing in the long run. He's the most entertaining and fan-friendly fighter out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X