Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    LOL!

Like I said you are the guy yelling at the pigeons.

You go girl!

Jabkin did not fight like a pigeon..... he fought like a chicken

just saying..... there is no reason to shoot the messenger

Comment

• Originally posted by lakerstekkenn View Post
      Canelo will stop GGG if he's going to try a knock him out in 3 rounds, this is a huge mistake due to his age and the fact Canelo hurt him and he wouldn't open up with Canelo in the first fight witch i re-watched and thought Canelo actually won, but sometimes he would just make GGG miss in certain rounds and i could see the judges and fans giving GGG close rounds.

But GGG might be just talking, or making the biggest mistake ever, trying to ko Canelo early in the fight and gassing early, then losing vital rounds when trying to get his second wind.

Golovkin will fight exactly the same, losing a 8-4/9-3'ish decision

Comment

• GGG looked like a stiff euro bum the first fight. I expect more of the same in the second fight.

Comment

• canelo had enough skill, sharpness and pop to keep ggg from targeting nelo's body

nelo hit ggg with a counter right uppercut to the body in the 1st round and hurt him for a moment with a body shot later on in the fight

ggg has an amazing chin. i doubt he will ever get stopped with shots to the chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            The thing about Alvarez popping dirty is that there will be more scrutiny with drug testing in this fight - on *both* sides. Best believe that whatever Bumlovkin has been taking in past fights - he's missing for this one.
            Well its possible that everyone is on something. But we know for a fact Canelo was. I dont see the fight changing too much regardless. A lack of strength might catch Canelo out later on though.

Comment

• If Canelo is not a heavy puncher, then how did he lite that boy up like a Christmas tree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                What are you Canelo's brother coming to his defense? You have to have some knee jerk reaction. LOL!

This is what he said: “It’s [quite] hard to remember after one year, all this time. But from what I can remember, he didn’t surprise as being a heavy puncher,” Golovkin said of Canelo. “He’s not very hard puncher at all.”

Oh my GAWD!! Maybe it was just his opinion. Canelo hit him with his best shot and he literally walked right through it.

Saying Golovkin is full of it is one thing and not unreasonable to say. Saying he fought like a btch makes you look like an utter fool.
                I take back the sensitive male
                Comment.

Your bloodline is clearly B I T C H

You a btch positive, you go girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Jabkin did not fight like a pigeon..... he fought like a chicken

just saying..... there is no reason to shoot the messenger
                  What did you say pigeon man?

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                    I take back the sensitive male
                    Comment.

Your bloodline is clearly B I T C H

You a btch positive, you go girl.
                    You felt Golovkin insulted your man and then start screaming he fought like a btch. LOL! I think you are the sensitive one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barristan View Post
                      GGG looked like a stiff euro bum the first fight. I expect more of the same in the second fight.
                      is that what you really believe or wished actually happened because reality disagrees with you and no amount of repeating yourself will make it true! GGG won the fight and that's with clenelo cheating and having the advantage! clenelo is most likely off the juice now and will get knocked out this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X