Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    I concur. Speaking on the issue only gives AJ fans more energy to fight against him instead of encouraging Hearn to offer the percentage split and get the fight made for April.
    And he's saying ****** things! Don't talk about a fighter "not being ready," when you know there was a time not long ago when he "wasn't ready for Klitschko." Stick to the script! AJ had a $50 million dollar guarantee, he turned it down, now we're moving on to Fury! End of story!

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      What top 3 guys had Ortiz or stiverne ever faced?

The absolute best "guys"
      So Klitschko ..Parker..povetkin..they're not part of that plural grouping?

But Washington.. spzilka.. stiverne 2 are?

Don't even know why I'm bothering. Someone paid to post can never be objective. Shill. You have AJ number 1 yet in your opinion Wilders resume is better. Weird.
      Lololololol .

Comment

What I can tell is that Lewis's opinion holds just as much weight as yours and mine. He could be a jealous former fighter and still accurately depict the situation. Calling him jealous is not different than stating that someone's point of view is disqualified because they are a Joshua or Wilder fan.
        Of course has an opinion. But his opinions are not facts, and the facts are he isn't in either teams, so his opinions are just that opinions, i take whatever he or anyone else says with a pinch of salt. Just because he was a former british HW doesn't mean anything when it comes to making the fight between Joshua/Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          And he's saying ****** things! Don't talk about a fighter "not being ready," when you know there was a time not long ago when he "wasn't ready for Klitschko." Stick to the script! AJ had a $50 million dollar guarantee, he turned it down, now we're moving on to Fury! End of story!
          A beautiful moment. I’m beginning to like you Americans more and more everyday

https://goo.gl/images/ViDVVV

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Why is he selling his belt if he knows hes going to win and get a rematch in which hes guaranteed 50 % which would generate 100 Million ?

The truth is Wilders scared to lose without an irrational amount which is why he demands 50% continuously , i see no evidence he or his team had intentions of making this fight until 2019 but they agreed to an already live contract !
            That's the exact opinion that Wilder fans have regarding Joshua. Why does Joshua need a rematch clause if he will win in 3 rounds by KO like he said? Why insist on a flat fee and not a % in case the revenue exceeds projections? Why be slow to get a date for the fight in Cardiff in Oct/Nov? Why insist the fight be in the UK for a smaller purse than the Team Wilder offer when he believes he will KO Wilder in 3 rounds?

I'm not asking those questions, but others have. I will stay away from asking those questions because the topic is overcooked like my breakfast sandwich that I left in the microwave too long.

Comment

• Wilder is just a bitter soul. He's got everything to loose and not AJ. You make demands of 50/50 when you not worth 5M per fight. AJ never had issues with other fighters they get their best offer and sign, but you Alabama fraud with 40 fights without unification is the biggest scam in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                I found that out yesterday and look at the comments I was on there attacking from yesterday I was praying I would see some of the usual suspects but not even one of them. They all became Wilder fans in 2017. I can’t lie I was following Wilder when all you Americans were with Seth Mitchell
                You’ve been following wilder forever but this is your first time seeing that quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  A beautiful moment. I’m beginning to like you Americans more and more everyday

https://goo.gl/images/ViDVVV
                  He really didn't need to add that comment about "rent money!" Don't be mad at the fans, be mad at AJ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    He really didn't need to add that comment about "rent money!" Don't be mad at the fans, be mad at AJ!
                    Rent money??? What happened!!

Comment

That's the exact opinion that Wilder fans have regarding Joshua. Why does Joshua need a rematch clause if he will win in 3 rounds by KO like he said? Why insist on a flat fee and not a % in case the revenue exceeds projections? Why be slow to get a date for the fight in Cardiff in Oct/Nov? Why insist the fight be in the UK for a smaller purse than the Team Wilder offer when he believes he will KO Wilder in 3 rounds?

I'm not asking those questions, but others have. I will stay away from asking those questions because the topic is overcooked like my breakfast sandwich that I left in the microwave too long.
                      The answers to your questions is because AJ is the A side. Why has Wilder refused a rematch with Ortiz? why did Ortiz get less than 20% of the purse during the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X