Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Same for Ortiz then?
    Ortiz popped for a precursor not an actual PED HOWEVER every test since and prior he was clean. The same cannot be said for Povetkin who has popped multiple times which is indicative this man fought over half his fights while on the juice

Comment

This Wilder clown makes me puke.
      He was sent the contract and just let it rot.
      Hearn had a deadline to meet.
      Now this Deontay clown is saying de****able things.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        The “contract” was a joke and true boxing fans (not fan bois) know this. Likewise 50-50 is a joke. However he beats Fury and becomes lineal champ 50-50 gets much closer

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          The “contract” was a joke and true boxing fans (not fan bois) know this. Likewise 50-50 is a joke. However he beats Fury and becomes lineal champ 50-50 gets much closer
          Then why did he and his 3 managers responded after 2 weeks?

Comment

I agree. Wilder needs to keep his profile up by chucking out loads of videos and interviews saying random ****.

Yesterday is was Breazeale's kid, today its back to AJ, tomorrow - who knows?

All the while - we don't have confirmation of who Wilder's next opponent is and AJ is still a World Champion and considered, by most of the boxing organisations of the world, to be best HW right now.

IMO, Wilder should have taken the offer to fight one of Hearn's HW's, Whyte would have been a great test and would have been great for Wilder's resume. If the Fury fight actually happens, great! That's amazing for HW boxing fans! AJ v Povetkin too, that'll be a good show regardless of the result. Both fights serve a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think this is one of the many reasons why this fight wouldn't happen. You can't have two A-sides. No one wants to compromise from either side. Usually the market would decide but this one seems a bit different.

If the UK guy was the B-side and act the way Wilder is acting then i would criticise the UK guy, i personally can't criticise Joshua, he has fought better opposition and in a short period of time, he makes the bigger paydays on his own too.

So when people like Lewis make comments on things they have no clue about, then it makes him look jealous.
              How can you state that a former undisputed champ and ATG doesnt have a clue about how the fight game works and what a champ does to prove he is the best?

Comment

Then why did he and his 3 managers responded after 2 weeks?
                I wouldn’t have responded either to a contract like that. Not only was it an embarrassing offer but also disrespectful. I wouldn’t have responded either and my non response would have quietly told them to @uck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  The 50/50 is reasonable after TWO Fury fights. I am assuming that if the fight goes ahead, there will be a rematch clause, it would be too lucrative to not have one.

IF Wilder beats Fury, he needs to follow it up with another W to prove it wasn't a fluke

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    AJ has never faced a top 3 or 4 opponent ever. Wilder has twice.

AJ is a great fighter. I have him ranked #1 in the world. But Hearn has been careful to keep him away from the absolute best guys.
                    What top 3 guys had Ortiz or stiverne ever faced?

The absolute best "guys"
                    So Klitschko ..Parker..povetkin..they're not part of that plural grouping?

But Washington.. spzilka.. stiverne 2 are?

Don't even know why I'm bothering. Someone paid to post can never be objective. Shill. You have AJ number 1 yet in your opinion Wilders resume is better. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      The 50/50 is reasonable after TWO Fury fights. I am assuming that if the fight goes ahead, there will be a rematch clause, it would be too lucrative to not have one.

IF Wilder beats Fury, he needs to follow it up with another W to prove it wasn't a fluke
                      I’m good with that as well

Comment

Working...
                      X