Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    Enter stage left fan boi #1
    Keep cracking my ribs, boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Ok first...let me say that if you have to compare Joshua to Wilder to make your argument, your argument isn't that strong.

2nd Joshua has been successful in attaining belts. He won 4 belts against 3 fighters. He did what he had to do, but he didnt have to do much. Martin and Parker arguably should never even been champions. Martin definitely. So when I say Joshua success is more attributable to the support of British fans, I mean that because two weak champions sold their belts essentially. He gets major props for getting off the floor and stopping WK. Even if it was his last fight.

You guys are being duplicitous. On one hand you're lauding AJ for his accomplishments and saying he is great because he has 4 belts in 21 fights. Then on the other hand you say well he only has 21 fights, people have too high expectations for him. He shouldn't have to take big risks every fight. If he is great enough to have 4 belts he is great enough to defend those belts against all comers.

This has nothing to do with Wilder. So comparing him to Wilder or dismissing my perspective as that of a Wilder fan is a cop out. It's always the other guy who is biased right? No way the British fan is biased towards the British fighter. No way the British fan would prefer AJ have a long reign as champ and not have to defend his titles as an underdog.
      You don't need to defend Wilder every time someone mention Joshua's resume. I think Joshua deserve credit for taking risks in his short career to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Beating Parker is more valuable than beating King Kong because Parker had a recognized world title (albeit the least recognized), but most experts consider King Kong the more impressive win as Parker would be unlikely to survive against him.
        In the modern era of HW boxing, Ortiz has achieved nothing so far. His only achievement is a title shot at the green belt and one hopeless intercontinental belt that he couldn't defend.
        Ortiz is tagged a boogeyman by Americans because it was wilder that KO. If it was AJ, it would have been a normal win like breazeale and Molina.

Beside where was Ortiz when majority of the belts were vacant?
        Parker is still addressed as former WBO champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          In the modern era of HW boxing, Ortiz has achieved nothing so far. His only achievement is a title shot at the green belt and one hopeless intercontinental belt that he couldn't defend.
          Ortiz is tagged a boogeyman by Americans because it was wilder that KO. If it was AJ, it would have been a normal win like breazeale and Molina.

Ortiz was known as a hard hitting, southpaw "boogieman" before the wilder fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Ortiz was known as a hard hitting, southpaw "boogieman" before the wilder fight.
            which fighters has he boogied to be tagged a boogeyman?
            Wilder fans gave him that title, let's not be deceived.

Comment

which fighters has he boogied to be tagged a boogeyman?
              Wilder fans gave him that title, let's not be deceived.
              I'm not going to debate his resume, I'm just saying he has had a reputation for being a hard hitting southpaw for 3 years that I know of. You can say whatever you like, but we all know he's been recognized as a top HW contender

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I'm not going to debate his resume, I'm just saying he has had a reputation for being a hard hitting southpaw for 3 years that I know of. You can say whatever you like, but we all know he's been recognized as a top HW contender
                now am asking you again, who has he hit that hard for 3 yrs to be recognized as a boogie man?
                What's his best win?

Comment

• Joshua is a ****en embarrassment to past U.K fighters. ****en scared ass...

Comment

• Where da contract Wilder? Fury ain’t gonna wait forever!

Comment

That’s funny because the last person Ortiz had to fight he knocked out in the 2nd round while Parker had to take him the distance. So much for the “former WBO champ”

Comment

Working...
                      X