Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    What top 3 guys had Ortiz or stiverne ever faced?

The absolute best "guys"
    So Klitschko ..Parker..povetkin..they're not part of that plural grouping?

But Washington.. spzilka.. stiverne 2 are?

Don't even know why I'm bothering. Someone paid to post can never be objective. Shill. You have AJ number 1 yet in your opinion Wilders resume is better. Weird.
    If you're going to discredit the Stiverne and Ortiz wins for Wilder, Parker is out of the window for Joshua. Parker had beaten nobody and he showed he wasn't top level in his loss to Whyte.

This is the heavyweight division. There aren't enough fighters for the top dogs to fight another top dog every fight out. Not sure why this line of discussion gets so much time. The only way to solve the who is better argument is for them to fight 2-3 times. For that to happen, the yammy's of the world have to get on Hearn's twitter and demand a % offer to get the fight made. DAZ Not what he wants to hear but I now the yammy's have it in them to say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oyins4u View Post
      The answers to your questions is because AJ is the A side. Why has Wilder refused a rematch with Ortiz? why did Ortiz get less than 20% of the purse during the fight.
      Try responding to some of the other alts first. Not for the "rep" points or whatever, but to refine your arguments. Reluctantly I'll help you.

Not sure Wilder refused a rematch with Ortiz but I do know that since his fight with Ortiz he has been negotiating with Joshua and Fury. Those two fights definitely take precedence over an Ortiz rematch. Ortiz got what he agreed to and the fight went off.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        If you're going to discredit the Stiverne and Ortiz wins for Wilder, Parker is out of the window for Joshua. Parker had beaten nobody and he showed he wasn't top level in his loss to Whyte.

This is the heavyweight division. There aren't enough fighters for the top dogs to fight another top dog every fight out. Not sure why this line of discussion gets so much time. The only way to solve the who is better argument is for them to fight 2-3 times. For that to happen, the yammy's of the world have to get on Hearn's twitter and demand a % offer to get the fight made. DAZ Not what he wants to hear but I now the yammy's have it in them to say it.
        Parker was a unification fight .

Stiverne beat ZERO relevant fighters !

If Whyte isnt top level that doesnt say much for Wilders resume , who was his top prime opposition ? Washington .

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Rent money??? What happened!!
          The last paragraph in the article:

“Those people in England are getting ripped off, blindly. But they finally woke up, or some of them are waking up. Some of them enjoy it. Some of them don’t give a damn. If they don’t, they can keep giving their wages to them. And when you can’t pay your rent next month, don’t be crying.” - Wilder

That part! Totally unnecessary! Especially when Lennox Lewis is doing an excellent job letting the people know that Joshua made a b*tch move! Let Lennox do the talking regarding Joshua, and Wilder can do the talking about Fury!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            You’ve been following wilder forever but this is your first time seeing that quote?
            Yes it is. Hearing it ,no ,but seeing it in black and white yes. I can’t say I followed Wilder like that to which I was aware what his manager would say about him.I didn’t belong to a forum or website back then so when I say follow him ,I mean it in a casual sense that I would always look out for his fights and hope that he wins but that is as far as my following went

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Charles was a great champion and if not for the might of Joshua I have no doubt in my mind he will probably still be champ. The fight between him and Joshua he done some clever stuff in there that he didn’t get credit for. It was a back and forth contestfor 2 rounds but give Martin his due....... without him we wouldn’t have the IBF belt. I will be forever grateful. However as for the worst champion that title goes to no other than yours truly

https://youtu.be/vOHGc9x-uW8

No I’m just playing but if we can’t beat this ,we don’t deserve to hold any belts
              Lmaoooooooooo omg . At first I thought you were on one for a second lol. Bravo, I couldnt even keep a straight face reading that.

Yea Deontay does have some major flaws. That's why he was feed bums for so long. I think he has grown, he will never be polished. Never. However he has a decent chin and has that Right Hand. I give him a shot to beat anyone if he swings wild and connects. I am on the fence with AJs chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                That's the exact opinion that Wilder fans have regarding Joshua. Why does Joshua need a rematch clause if he will win in 3 rounds by KO like he said? Why insist on a flat fee and not a % in case the revenue exceeds projections? Why be slow to get a date for the fight in Cardiff in Oct/Nov? Why insist the fight be in the UK for a smaller purse than the Team Wilder offer when he believes he will KO Wilder in 3 rounds?

I'm not asking those questions, but others have. I will stay away from asking those questions because the topic is overcooked like my breakfast sandwich that I left in the microwave too long.
                If you dont know the answer to these questions you havent been watching boxing long enough or you know how rematch clauses work or what happenas once you agree to a contract in the first place and are playing stupid with questions like why should the money generator take the fight elsewhere ?.
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-10-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Lmaoooooooooo omg . At first I thought you were on one for a second lol. Bravo, I couldnt even keep a straight face reading that.

Yea Deontay does have some major flaws. That's why he was feed bums for so long. I think he has grown, he will never be polished. Never. However he has a decent chin and has that Right Hand. I give him a shot to beat anyone if he swings wild and connects. I am on the fence with AJs chin.
                  Yeah me too if I’m being honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Stiverne was top 4 but Wlad Klitschko wasn't
                    Wladimir Klitschko hadn't fought in a year in a half and had been removed from the most credible rankings. He was coming off a humiliating defeat where he looked horrible, and previous to that he looked like he was slowing down significantly, even in victory.

All told, it had been about three years since Wladimir had looked like himself. Clearly at 41, coming off a lopsided defeat and a huge stretch of inactivity, it didn't make sense to have him ranked in the top 4 anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                      The WBC is corrupt. Stiverne is not and never will be a top heavyweight.
                      Nobody is talking about WBC rankings. Stiverne was the consensus #2 or #3 heavyweight in the world according to the world's leading experts when Wilder beat him the first time. You're trying to rewrite history.

How can you have AJ ranked number 1 but then in the next breath say he has never been near the 'top guys'?!
                      Because AJ has beaten more top 10 guys and he's unified three recognized world championships. Just because Wilder's best wins are of a higher caliber than AJ's best wins doesn't change the fact that AJ has the better overall resume and is the unified champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X