Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Praises Fury To Stepping Up To Face Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah this throws an axe into everything. Not if Fury loses but if Fury wins. Will a Joshua vs wilder happen and on what terms. Because what if also Fury beats Joshua. Or what if Joshua vs wilder happens after they both lose to Fury. Too many possibilities now. Lewis vs Bowe was not Lewis fault. Bowe literally threw the wbc belt in the trash on tv to avoid fighting Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Yeah this throws an axe into everything. Not if Fury loses but if Fury wins. Will a Joshua vs wilder happen and on what terms. Because what if also Fury beats Joshua. Or what if Joshua vs wilder happens after they both lose to Fury. Too many possibilities now. Lewis vs Bowe was not Lewis fault. Bowe literally threw the wbc belt in the trash on tv to avoid fighting Lewis.

yea, true

FACT: if Fury beats Wilder, he is the top heavyweight in the world

Joshua left the door open by avoiding the Wilder fight

Comment

lewis mccall 3 should happen

Comment

Lewis sure seems like a nice guy and tells it like it is..

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
            lewis mccall 3 should happen
            Oliver is in better shape, he's been in the ring as recent as 2014, he might knock his azz out again.

Comment

This has to be one interview

Comment

Originally posted by Lennox Lewis
                He’s (Fury) standing up for Britain like I did and I have to give him all the respect for agreeing to take Joshua’s place and fight Wilder.
                Joshua has to feel like a piece of gum under Fury's heel.

Lennox, keeping it real.

Comment

"The real champion"..

Sounds like Lewis was spewing out sarcasm here lmao.

As much as i like Wilder, he would have to catch an akward Fury, providing if the Gypsy King will morph back again to his best form. Not the fat one ..

Go Fury! Go Wilder! Give us fans something worthy to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    Now I’m starting to think Lewis has an ax to grind against Joshua. Shut the f@ck up already Lennox! We got your point the 1st time. And I thought Wilder said he was better than you, whatever. And don’t bring up Mike Tyson like he was the “prime” Tyson when you wanted to fight him. You wouldn’t have called out the “prime” Tyson, you know the version before the Buster Douglas fight, because he would have knocked the sh@t out of you quicker than McCall & Rahman did. Stop smelling yourself Lennox...GTFOH!!!!
                    whetherhe would have beaen a prime tyson is debatable. whats not debatable is if he would have beaten joshua...easy pickings

Comment

Lennox fought the bum depleted version of Mike, and to his credit he admitted that info years ago on a lengthy informative interview on youtube (This was probably his best interview to date). I hope he remembers his more humble real words of the past! Nevertheless, I believe he wouldve fought and lost against the more oiled precisioned version of young Mike.

Sadly for Lennox and his "part of a big debate" musings & philosophy - which also applies to him and his decisions: is "would Lennox have won in Mikes 'prime'??"....I think not! So I hope his "tour" talk doesnt include how dangerous a threat Mike was at the time he beat him. Mike had gathered enough emotional baggage and landfill to fill every Joshua fan-girls home - thats a lot of baggage!! Mike was a TOTALLY different fighter when Lennox washed him!!

Lennox is now acting like its both Wilders & Joshuas fault the fight is not happening. Nah, thats not true, Its like he said before, when he "spoke" with Wilder: Team-Hearn is avoiding the fight and has convinced Joshua to do the same.

Hearn keeps his gravy train flowin' in keeping AJuicin' J undefeated - in order to support his personal buffering DAZN efforts & pet projects. AJs avoiding the fight because he has the heart of a COWARD! Hearn Sr. doesnt want the fight because he wants Joshua in "risk free fights" in which he's labeled "legacy plan." He's also stated Joshua should "DUCK" Wilder for the moment because "he's strong."

So, I totally agree with Lennox on his initial WUSS take on Josh & Crew, Hearn couldve gotten this fight off the ground in TWO DAYS if he really wanted it. What sense (now - with his new leverage) does Wilder have in giving The COWARDLY Crew approx $85mil when he himself would only be making a flat $15mil(should the fight generate the $100mil or above)?!

Joshuas about to fight the PED free version of the Pillsbury Dough Boy, to the pure delight of his groupie fan-girls who have already crowned him king after Lucky Martin secured his shot & was easily KO'd.......In their eyes he's as brave as Lennox was....only braver!

Comment

Working...
                      X