Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Praises Fury To Stepping Up To Face Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Praises Fury To Stepping Up To Face Deontay Wilder

Lennox Lewis believes Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder will regret not fighting each other for the rest of their lives if they fail to agree terms for a massive unification showdown, ESPN reports. The former unified heavyweight champion, who is the last man to hold the Undisputed Champion title, has warned both Joshua and Wilder to make their fight happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anthony Johnson and his slave master are both female dogs!

Comment

Everytime the wind blows.. we all see AJ'S dirty g-string! Lol.. I can't wait to watch fury show AJ how to go to sleep properly in the ring. Lol.

Comment

Now I’m starting to think Lewis has an ax to grind against Joshua. Shut the f@ck up already Lennox! We got your point the 1st time. And I thought Wilder said he was better than you, whatever. And don’t bring up Mike Tyson like he was the “prime” Tyson when you wanted to fight him. You wouldn’t have called out the “prime” Tyson, you know the version before the Buster Douglas fight, because he would have knocked the sh@t out of you quicker than McCall & Rahman did. Stop smelling yourself Lennox...GTFOH!!!!

Comment

still waiting for the official announcement

Comment

Anderson Joseph still scare da windmill!!!

Comment

Joshua realized that he doesn't have to take the greatest risks
              when the British fans anointed him a deity so early in his career.

Comment

I'm too young to have seen Ali-Frazier era, but I saw all of Tyson and Lewis' era, and as time passes, I do miss Lennox. He was exciting, he threw BIG shots, and demanded some get-back the couple times he lost. Lewis was a great champion.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Now I’m starting to think Lewis has an ax to grind against Joshua. Shut the f@ck up already Lennox! We got your point the 1st time. And I thought Wilder said he was better than you, whatever. And don’t bring up Mike Tyson like he was the “prime” Tyson when you wanted to fight him. You wouldn’t have called out the “prime” Tyson, you know the version before the Buster Douglas fight, because he would have knocked the sh@t out of you quicker than McCall & Rahman did. Stop smelling yourself Lennox...GTFOH!!!!
                  Probably all part of the same interview and Lennox is speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                    Probably all part of the same interview and Lennox is speaking the truth.
                    Smart man. I was going to say this, but you beat me to the punch. Even with that you worded it better than I ever could. Close the thread and shut the door behind you.

Comment

Working...
                    X