Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotty2hotty84 View Post
    The Wilder offer was a bluff, anyone can see that
    Showtime says the offer was real. Hearn says the offer was real. Yet you say it was a bluff? Based on what?

there was no contract or no discussions
    There was no contract because the offer sheet was rejected. You don't go to contract for an offer that's already been rejected.

Comment

If Wilder fights Fury, and beats him, he will hold a lot more weight at the negotiations table when it's time to rid ducky AJ of his belts.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty2hotty84 View Post
        There was never any discussions between AJs team and Wilder's team other than an email saying we will give you $50m, that was it
        Scotty, that isn't true. Why are you under that impression? Hearn has admitted publicly he had further discussions with Finkel and Haymon about the offer, that the offer was legit, but that AJ's trainer decided the fight should be in the UK, even if it meant smaller purses for both fighters.

So there were definitely discussions other than that email. Hearn and Finkel have both publicly confirmed that. Where are you getting your information?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          So why did Johnson fail to agree to the terms which he set forth?
          Maybe I could answer your question when you address the fighter as Joshua and not Johnson. Stop acting like a female and debate like a man. Wilder STILL has the contract and you Wilder fans are still crying about the split. Get over it, your guy is a bum beater and that's why he won't get more money. And speaking of which, you won't get any of his money either

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            Maybe I could answer your question when you address the fighter as Joshua and not Johnson. Stop acting like a female and debate like a man. Wilder STILL has the contract and you Wilder fans are still crying about the split. Get over it, your guy is a bum beater and that's why he won't get more money. And speaking of which, you won't get any of his money either
            I don't know what you guys call him on your side of the water, but when the man came here and attended a pro basketball game, he was referred to as Johnson.

And please, don't refer to a flat fee as a split. It's very misleading

Comment

For all of you fight fans who are level headed and normal, let me break down some of the comments from Wilder fans. Wilder fans live in an alternate reality where everything Wilder does is right and everything AJ and Hearn do, is wrong. Wilder sends an email saying he has 50million in the bag but doesn't want a meeting or a contract, RIGHT in Wilder fans' eyes. Hearn makes a real offer to give Wilder a shot at 15 million and a rematch to make Wilder even more if he wins...WRONG in Wilder fans' eyes. AJ fights top ten guys and HOF boxers within his first 22 fights...WRONG. But Wilder fight tomato cans and only 1 decent fighter out of 40 fights...HE'S THE BEST FIGHT ON THE PLANET to Wilder fans hahahah. There is no arguing, no facts to be checked, no logic within their debates, if you back them up into a corner, they will just change the subject on you. Like a woman does when arguing with a man. That's why I call his fans groupies because Wilder can do no wrong. He can actually say that AJ is ducking him when it is AJ that has his name on the contract that is SITTING ON WILDER'S TABLE RIGHT NOW hahahahahaha. So until they fight, theres no need to argue with a Wilder fan, they are a bunch of groupies with no logic
              You know who I'm talking about, so don't change the subject like a woman and talk about his name, or change the subject like a woman and talk about me receiving a dividend.

Answer the fůcking question. Why did your boy reject the terms HE SET FORTH??

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You know who I'm talking about, so don't change the subject like a woman and talk about his name, or change the subject like a woman and talk about me receiving a dividend.

Answer the fůcking question. Why did your boy reject the terms HE SET FORTH??
                Man, you must be on your monthly hahah. The flat fee is more tha Wilder has made IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER so back up little b!tch. Also, AJ has signed the contract already so why would you bring up the contract that you hero hasn't got the balls to sign? Maybe you should get his ball out of your mouth so he can have a pair????

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  seems as if ive upset a few people on here, why you all so mad for?
                  You: *posts ****** opinion*

Everyone else in the thread: Your opinion is ******

You: LOL Y R U ALL SO MAD????!!!1!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                    Is The Madison Big Drama Show?
                    He most certainly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      You: *posts ****** opinion*

Everyone else in the thread: Your opinion is ******

You: LOL Y R U ALL SO MAD????!!!1!!1!
                      What have i said that s wrong. Hearn is offering wilder easy money, his 3 best pay days.

Comment

Working...
                      X