Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Mosley was NOT prime!!!!

Mosley had NOT fought in about 16 months so he was RUSTY as NAILs!!!! Being 39 and RUSTY as nails is NOT a good combo!

Floyd was interviewed BEFORE the Mosely fight and he said that his game plan will take his advantages such as Mosely being OLD.

Floyd could have moved up and fought Mosley at 135 but said NO!!!!

I said manhandle was what Mosley would have done. Oscar may have too but I didn't say that. Pernell, if I remember it, weighed in unofficially like 5lbs more than Oscar on fight night. Floyd
    would have definitely be weighing less than Oscar.
    Floyd fought mosey right after Mosely dropped margacheato. You really are lacking in the fact department....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by 10,000 Days View Post
      Floyd's resume is better than Oscar's but I've never understood why people think he's unbeatable in hand 2 hand matchups, especially against welterweights. I'd take a Prime Oscar over Floyd at welter anyday.
      Then you would lose.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuZU2LIRgo

Comment

You forget that even a 39 years old version of Mosley had Floyd in huge trouble!.

If that were to have happened with a young version of Mosley, Floyd would have been in worse trouble than that …. and to me, that meant KO!

At 135, Mosley was bad a$$. All he did was KO just about everyone at that weight class.
        So Mosely can be better at his prime but Floyd can't be better at his own prime is what your saying....LMMFAO

You must be a certified T.B.E. Hater too....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          Nothing is more ghey than a phlomo’s love of their master...overrated track and field star scared to throw
          T.B.E. is the only fighter in history that beat boxing.

YOU can keep being gay & keep on losing....LMMFAO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuZU2LIRgo

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
            Floyd changed right after this fight, he didn't go toe-to-toe ever again.

Mayweather had his chance to finally shut the critics up, once and for all Vs. Pacquaio but what do he do in that fight? He ran.
            You left out the part where he was smacking #48 with the jabs & them right hands....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              Settle down, it's just an opinion. Mayweather is 50-50 vs 90's Welters and he gets killed vs the 80's Welters.
              Floyd would spank them boys from the 80's. They never seen a complete fighter like Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Castillo, maidana are class b fighter who beat floyd. Prime dela hoya will decapitate floyd.
                You better look again Wackiao....LOL

Comment

Mosley too! At 135 Mosley won almost all by KO! I think there was just 1 that made it to the 12th round bell.
                  Is that why Mosely ducked Floyd?

Comment

Agreed. mosley at 135 was too much for floyd.
                    But he ducked Floyd.

Comment

I agree. And a fact that mosley opinion is 1000000000000x more credible than you. And i have to agree that a prime dela hoya is much better than floyd.
                      Then why didn't he beat Floyd period if he was so good? LMMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X