Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt he just do that??

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      When I saw him breathing as hard as he was after the 4th round I thought..."man he has a problem". So I'd say yeah if he wants to carry on and rematch Alvarez then he needs someone to work on his stamina.
      same story with him over and over again.... guy is 35 it is what it is

Comment

I think he has peaked and is on the decline.

Comment

I know the HBO translator is usually terrible but I remember one round the coach said..
          "Yeah you're doing good baby just keep doing well, and when you punch try to punch hard"
          I really PRAY that was a screwed up translation!

Comment

Yes...............

Comment

Kovalev needs way more than a new trainer, my friend....maybe start by begging his Father, Andre Ward, to give him his Heart and Soul back...

I've never seen such a "feared" fighter get turned into such a p*ssy in this manner before....the guy tapped his ACTUAL nuts crying to the ref last night 100% more times than Ward hit him there...

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                Never was that good. Strong, tall, good reach, power puncher yes but no great fighter.

Nah, he was great, but he got old, picked up some bad vices and declined. It's called life.

Comment

Yes he needed a new trainer...but now after the loss he just needs to retire in my opinion

Comment

He's on the down slide it appears. It seems if you take him into deep waters he'll drown.

Comment

Nah, he should retire. He had a really good career. Stood toe to toe with one of the best P4P fighters of the generation in Ward (still think Kov won that first fight 7-5) and made good money

Comment

Working...
                      X