Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    Dude you sound like a BROKEN record.
    Why this infatuation with Ward.

Let it go. Let it go.

Ward is retired. He ruined Kov.

Find someone else to hate on.

Good to see this low life separated form his senses!!
    I am pretty sure John David Jackson is laughing his a$$ off.
    Gotta love Ward's win that is the gift that keeps giving.
    The Ward KO win did not ruin Kova.
    Lord, that's like saying JMM's KO of Pac ruined Pac for Floyd.

Comment

• I had a feeling Alvarez would ko Kovalev tonight. Tried to lay $100 bet but couldnt make deposit on sportsbet site, government makes it too difficult now a days. I saw Alvarez speed, power & desire against Bute & along with Kovalev’s age & being a bit diminished after Ward fights I gave Alvarez a shot at upset. I think Ward was the better fighter of the two, I gave him 1st fight by a point & thought he would have won rematch based on Sergio gassing & right hand from Ward that started tko loss even without low blows which I thought were on belt line except maybe last shot which did not look that hard to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        Ward destroyed jovalov in that 2nd fight even kovalov addmitted that ward legitly hurt and beat him up do i need to post the vid? Because kovalovs words himself would call u a lier. Face it when people stand up to kovalov he mentally checks out of the fight lol haaaaaaahahaha. First ward now alverez? Haaaaahaha. When u take all of his blows still standing and throw it back at him thats when we see kovalov run lol we saw it with ward and now alverez hahaha
        I watched the first fight and didn't see Kovalev back down whatsoever..

I watched the second fight and saw him get rocked by a right hand then low blowed into submission..

I watched tonight and saw him winning by a few rounds until he got caught.

When exactly did he check out?

Kovavlev can retire tonight knowing he should have taken Wards 0 in fight one if not for sketchy judging.. so it goes I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          The knockout was a result of the right hand that Ward landed. Kovalev's legs were completely gone as a result of that punch and he didn't want anymore.
          the knockout came more than a minute after that right hand so thats just factually not true. he had regained his legs for the most part when the last 3 low blows doubled him over in pain. we have the video. he was ten times better when the fight was stopped then after that right hand so once again just not true. ward tried to stop him and gave him everything he had but besides being wobbly and unsteady kovalev continued to improve his balance and clear his head even making ward miss most his punches before the final low blows so saying the knockout was a result of that punch is simply not true. yes im sure you and the ref tony weeks would conflate both things in order to give ward the win but thats really the whole problem isnt it? they shouldn't have been conflated. you shouldnt be able to throw illegal punches because you have a guy hurt.

saying he didn't want anymore after someone low blows you 3 times in a row hmmm well please show me a guy who gets low blowed 3 times in a row and is feeling good right then?
          Last edited by daggum; 08-04-2018, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Thanks again
            The mma stream is not working for me though
            http://ripple.is/mma/2919-ufc-227-di...prelims-main-2

this one works i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              Dude I just don't get why Ward gets hyped so much...if you want to back a black fighter back someone like Alvarez, he deserves it.
              Alvarez is from Columbia.

Comment

Lol dude Kov took more punishment in both Pascal fights than the Ward fights (besides low blows). The robbery in fight one affected him but nothing else really
                Whichever way you see it
                But he’s never gotten Ward out of his head
                He looked pitiful , scared and very hesitant
                When you hesitate , you r overthinking and you can’t do that in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                  These folks keep bringing up Ward instead of actually just congratulating Alvarez and keeping it moving.
                  because this is different? this is better. you just have to deal with it.

Comment

Dude he's really not though...Alvarez just isn't American...there is no money in hyping some black Colombian dude who can't speak English.

Skills wise he is better than Ward. He was a much tougher test for Kov tonight that Ward was in either fight. Ward has always gotten by on the black American privilege and he has never really clearly beaten any good fighter in his life, just truth bro.
                    You’re dead right on this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
                      He also said Chilemba haven’t fought in 18 months. He decisions Caparello back in March. Lol
                      WTF? Max needs a research team.

And he didn't mention Kova was gassing out .
                      Kova looked stupid reaching with his right hand a few times .

Comment

Working...
                      X