Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Says Jackson Was Worthless in Both Andre Ward Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's right. I happen to agree with him. That's why he refused to listen to him for both camps. He should have hired a trainer that he could respect and trust because obviously, he didn't trust and respect John David Jackson.

Comment

Please Alvarez knock Kovalev out , just to hear the next chapter of excuses. I need a good laugh .
      Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 08-03-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Kovalev won the first one but he was $*lt in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
          Please Alvarez knock Kovalev out , just to hear the next chapter of excuses. I need a good laugh .

That would be Bivol.

Comment

Still have it 1-1 though...they should have a 3rd fight.

Most of the media outlets gave it also to KOV for the first fight. And most fans...

I dunno why we have blind boxing fans..

Comment

bring up any amatuer win to kovalev and he goes bezerk with excuses as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flojspot80 View Post
                Still have it 1-1 though...they should have a 3rd fight.

Most of the media outlets gave it also to KOV for the first fight. And most fans...

I dunno why we have blind boxing fans..
                the irony.

Comment

excuses.

He was worthless in the first fight but you used him again for the second?

And whose fault is that then? Any other excuses? were you wearing the right socks? Did you have blisters?

Comment

abel sanchez said kovalev was hard to train because he didn't listen and had a very bad attitude. JDJ said kovalev was very disrespectful from day one. so he probably decided at some point that training him was just a payday. he probably felt like kovalev needed an ass whipping to humble himself, so he let it happen. but kovalev admitted to not training for 4 months after the 1st fight. so he lacked discipline. the more respectful and willing a person is to train, the easier it is to train them

Comment

the soft puncher has KO u
                      don;t ask third beatdown

Comment

Working...
                      X