Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Says Jackson Was Worthless in Both Andre Ward Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    “Up and cummer” make sure you wear a comdon when you both “cum” together and agree again...GTFOH...loser LOLLOL!
    I did not insult anybody and we don't know each other, so why are you taking so much confidence and insulting, sir?
    I only expressed my own opinion. This is the fair and polite part of my answer to you. Now here it comes what i thought when i read your comment: Would this half-sized man insulting people behind a keyboard have enough balls to call me 'loser' on my face if we meet up? I don't think so... Watch your mouth, pu$$y...

Comment

• Originally posted by steady_p View Post
      I did not insult anybody and we don't know each other, so why are you taking so much confidence and insulting, sir?
      I only expressed my own opinion. This is the fair and polite part of my answer to you. Now here it comes what i thought when i read your comment: Would this half-sized man insulting people behind a keyboard have enough balls to call me 'loser' on my face if we meet up? I don't think so... Watch your mouth, pu$$y...
      Stop crying like the little b@tch that you are. And I would call your entire family a loser to their faces-CTFU!!! But where would you like to meet up. I will get on a plane to beat your ****** ass. I am 250 lbs of solid muscle. I am a workout warrior. We can donate your ass whooping to a charity. Let me know the time and the place so I can slap some boxing sense into you-LOLLOL!

Comment

• [QUOTE=markther;18997633]Stop crying like the little b@tch that you are. And I would call your entire family a loser to their faces-CTFU!!! But where would you like to meet up. I will get on a plane to beat your ****** ass. I am 250 lbs of solid muscle. I am a workout warrior. We can donate your ass whooping we to a charity. Let me know the time and the place so I can slap some boxing sense into you-LOLLOL![/QUOTE

And I am Deontay Wilder, you ****** troll.
        Last edited by steady_p; 08-05-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=steady_p;18997848]
          Originally posted by markther View Post
          Stop crying like the little b@tch that you are. And I would call your entire family a loser to their faces-CTFU!!! But where would you like to meet up. I will get on a plane to beat your ****** ass. I am 250 lbs of solid muscle. I am a workout warrior. We can donate your ass whooping we to a charity. Let me know the time and the place so I can slap some boxing sense into you-LOLLOL![/QUOTE

And I am Deontay Wilder, you ****** troll.
          No your a flaming h@m@ ***ual jerking off to posts-LOL!

Comment

• Still laughing after Kov got put to sleep??? LMAO
            Last edited by kd4912; 08-05-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              That would be Bivol.
              Well ko is a done deal lol

Comment

Working...
              X