No announcement yet.

Who is the best LHW in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Arnt you an Ozzie? Why are you not getting behind your country and supporting the number 12 best LHW in the world in Damien 'super' Hooper? he's only ever lost to Rob powerdrill!
    I guess because I'm a boxing fan before a loyalist. I supported Lucas Browne all day long until I saw the difference between peds and no peds. I supported Shannon Taylor until he got hooked on the coke. I respect my countrymen for stepping in the ring...but I won't big them up if they are genuinely second best. I will wait for our next Jeff Harding.

Comment

It's Kovalev. But I voted Gvozdyk, just to support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I guess because I'm a boxing fan before a loyalist. I supported Lucas Browne all day long until I saw the difference between peds and no peds. I supported Shannon Taylor until he got hooked on the coke. I respect my countrymen for stepping in the ring...but I won't big them up if they are genuinely second best. I will wait for our next Jeff Harding.
        Dont worry mate, you still have the lionheart Lepai and the dungbeetle destroyer on the scene, not to mention the mega fight between the hornet & mundine

In all seriousness i actually think the Tszyu lad is actually pretty good... but why Kostya called him Tim instead of 'Sun' is making me having serious doubts tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

In all seriousness i actually think the Tszyu lad is actually pretty good... but why Kostya called him Tim instead of 'Sun' is making me having serious doubts tbf.
          I have seen him fight In the ams..he's not that good. Jai Opetai is our next star I think...even if he's Samoan.

Comment

Absolutely unproven at world pro level but my hunch is beterbiev beats the lot of them. Remember this is the guy usyk said is the best fighter he's ever fought and his style translates great to the pros. Buatsi will be up there in a few years too.

Comment

I think Bivol is the best (not highest ranked), followed by Beterbiev. Buatsi is next in line, give it a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                Absolutely unproven at world pro level but my hunch is beterbiev beats the lot of them. Remember this is the guy usyk said is the best fighter he's ever fought and his style translates great to the pros. Buatsi will be up there in a few years too.
                I think i'd pick Beterbiev too if there was ever a WBSS with these guys. Maybe Bivol.

Comment

SOG baby. When Andre says jump, they jump

Comment

I'd still have to say Kovalev, but I'd guess it will be Bivol before too long.

Comment

Based on what has actually happened, I'd say Kovalev.

I however voted Beterbiev, based on nothing more than hunch. I think he beats everyone on the list I also think he beats Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X