Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO it's Gvozdyk.

Comment

Stevenson, and it's not even close

Age is finally starting to catch the man, but he's still the boogeyman at 175lbs.

Kovalev won't even side mention his name, and still no one is clamoring to fight him (even when he's sitting on the gold mine at the weight in Montreal).

Keep deluding yourself if you want

Comment

Sog! Sog! Sog!

Comment

Hard to say. I think Kovalev did win the first Ward fight but it was a while ago, he's been stopped since and well into his mid 30's.

Bivol's win over Barrera was very impressive. He arguably has the highest ceiling and could end up the best. I actually think he will beat Kovalev if they eventually fight, i just think the timing will be right.

Beterbiev is obviously dangerous. Seems to be very hittable at times though and there's some sharp big punches at the division.
          Last edited by TheBigLug; 08-01-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Kovalev is the best for now but tome is slipping away from him.

Comment

Kovalev, hands down. Even if Ward wasn't retired it would be debatable.

Comment

Kovalev is the most proven and deserves to be #1 for now but I suspect Bivol is the "best" currently. I like Gvozdyk the most but I think Bivol has looked better. Hopefully Gvozdyk gets that Stevenson fight and the chance to stake his claim.

Comment

... those from the "Russian school" fighting each other would be interesting and the outcome unpredictable... but it seems they don't want a WBSS tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Kovalev is the most proven and deserves to be #1 for now but I suspect Bivol is the "best" currently. I like Gvozdyk the most but I think Bivol has looked better. Hopefully Gvozdyk gets that Stevenson fight and the chance to stake his claim.
                    Yvon Michel said he planned to put the fight on Nov. 3 in Quebec City.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      IMO it's Gvozdyk.
                      He seems to be the most complete package, however he also seems to be packing glass. even an OAP pimp might murk him at this stage..

Comment

Working...
                      X