Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: America Is Laughing At Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the biggest dumb asses calling everyone a dummbass how does that work moron.?

Comment

I like him more every day. I can't wait for the winner of this fight to give Joshua a whipping ha.

Comment

If this does happen this won't look good for Joshua at all. I suspect he will keep a low profile on interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          Let's not get carried away.

FMJ's the greatest of our generation, but AJ has accomplished a heck of a lot more than FMJ did by the age of 28.
          AJ's had the red carpet rolled out for him and hasn't had the competition that Floyd did at 28.

Prime Castillo & Corrales are both better than anybody than AJ's fought

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          Come on larry we all know he lost against Castillo in first fight. Don't care what the judges say. That's why many fight fans laugh at Floyd with his tbe crap and 50-0 claim. Fix judges just like Conello fights fixed it for you.
          Even if that's true, what all-time great fan doesn't have at least one (alleged) robbery?

Ali, SRL, Holyfield, Chavez, etc. . .all have alleged robberies on their resume.

Pernell Whittaker and Roberto Duran are the only dudes I can think of who I don't think do (maybe some of the more knowledgeable bros can help me out here).

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            close fight but Floyd clearly won the first 4-5 rounds, so I dont get how people claim it was a robbery
            Floyd lost. Got out landed by like 100 punches and lost. Not by a landslide, but a loss is a loss.

Comment

Go hide like a bytch cant Handle the truth Mc Nulty. Go get Floyds Dic out of you mouth while your at it. You are just a groupie ass troll Fuc off.
              What are you even talking about??? why are Floyd and Joshua even mentioned in the same paragraph?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Floyd lost. Got out landed by like 100 punches and lost. Not by a landslide, but a loss is a loss.
                Fights are scored by rounds, what rounds did you give Castillo?

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  AJ's had the red carpet rolled out for him and hasn't had the competition that Floyd did at 28.

Prime Castillo & Corrales are both better than anybody than AJ's fought

Even if that's true, what all-time great fan doesn't have at least one (alleged) robbery?

Ali, SRL, Holyfield, Chavez, etc. . .all have alleged robberies on their resume.

Pernell Whittaker and Roberto Duran are the only dudes I can think of who I don't think do (maybe some of the more knowledgeable bros can help me out here).
                  Actually Whittaker had one of worst robbery decisions ever against him. He clearly beat JC Chavez and the judges ruled it a draw. Same as the GGG/Connello fight. There was all kinds of booing going on after that bogus decision also. Now with Duran can't think of any bogus decisions he had off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    What are you even talking about??? why are Floyd and Joshua even mentioned in the same paragraph?
                    I'm talking about that dumb ass MC nulty going full bytch and putting me on ignore list...I said Castillo won the first match and the judges gave it to Floyd never said robbery. Then Mc Nulty says Floyd clearly won the match and scores it 114-113 for Floyd. How is that a clear win that's one point difference. Then goes full on troll and ignores me like a bytch. That's what I'm talking about. Now a bout Aj and Floyd their both divas who want every advantage in every fight they make then claim their the best. Always clucking always ducking.

Comment

I'm talking about that dumb ass MC nulty going full bytch and putting me on ignore list...I said Castillo won the first match and the judges gave it to Floyd never said robbery. Then Mc Nulty says Floyd clearly won the match and scores it 114-113 for Floyd. How is that a clear win that's one point difference. Then goes full on troll and ignores me like a bytch. That's what I'm talking about. Now a bout Aj and Floyd their both divas who want every advantage in every fight they make then claim their the best. Always clucking always ducking.
                      Who did Floyd duck?? he actually fought his way up and beat the who's who of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X