Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Joshua is a
    coward and a bum

Move on Wilder , the man wants nothing to do with you, he knows once he faces the true champ, it’s lights out
    Fixed it for you and the grammar error

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
      Honestly, you are the most clueless poster on here and that is saying something. The fight is going to be in Vegas and will probably do similar UK PPV numbers to GGG-Canelo. Fury isn't even big in the UK, for the Klitschko v Fury rematch, they had only sold 10,000 tickets.
      And you're a wee fanny with a man crush

Listen to you constantly talking numbers you daft wee cünt
      This is a boxing forum not a financial forum

You've a voice on a keyboard the same as the rest of your groupies

Giggling away & totally deluded that everyone else is laughing at you

Essentially who props you up?
      Other wee fannies just like you ����

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
        Just read your typical 'should have accepted the $50m you asked for' ****e from the Wilder fans.

He accepted it, asked for a contract and Finkel said 'No you aren't getting a contract, you have 24 hours to accept'. - He said that to the world media...That's not how fights are made. I don't see what is hard for people understand about that?

Equally Wilder accepted all the terms including the flat fee of $15m but then didn't sign. The only reason he didn't sign is because the fight wasn't in September, it's now in April. What difference does it make? - The reason they couldn't put the fight on in September is because this is a one of a kind superfight which needs months to promote properly without it interrupting their respective training camps.

Ultimately both sides are at fault but think about it... Who has negotiated the big fights in of late of the two? It's Matchroom.

This fight is also not worth $100m so the idea that Wilder is being short changed by multiple millions is ludicrous. Hearn should improve his offer to a % but Wilder is still being overpaid and has had another offer of around $7m to fight Whyte/Chisora or Breazeale if he signs to fight Joshua. So for 2 fights he would earn over $20m. Only AJ & Canelo are making that sort of money now.
        "The only reason he didn't sign is because the fight wasn't in September, it's now in April. What difference does it make? "

The fight was for October and Wilder didnt sign bc there was no rematch claus which is an indicator he has doubts ! No other Joshua opponents cried other then Wilder .

The difference is a 2019 fight could mean a bigger deal for Wilder , should he actually fight Fury and win , signing now will be foolish . Hes going to manuver for more money either way .......of course again it is out of his own doubt of losing and will continue to trick his idiotic fan base !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          "The only reason he didn't sign is because the fight wasn't in September, it's now in April. What difference does it make? "

The fight was for October and Wilder didnt sign bc there was no rematch claus which is an indicator he has doubts ! No other Joshua opponents cried other then Wilder .

The difference is a 2019 fight could mean a bigger deal for Wilder , should he actually fight Fury and win , signing now will be foolish . Hes going to manuver for more money either way .......of course again it is out of his own doubt of losing and will continue to trick his idiotic fan base !
          If he is fighting Fury this year then he would be stupid to sign for a Joshua fight in April. Fighting Fury means he has options, which is great for him especially after he beats Fury.

Comment

AJ finally found his mouth

Clown turned down a 80 million deal because his master told him to
            Last edited by ThelronMike; 07-31-2018, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Stop begging A.J. Deontay has bigger fish to fry.
              Oh yes the lineal champion I forgot✌🏿

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
                I can't wait, CANNOT WAIT for the day when Wilder is sprawled on the canvas with AJ towering over him victorious.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilder as a fighter but the fanboy dick riders on here are something else.
                They really are insufferable. A perfect example of a low IQ Wilder dick rider:

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Coward trying to save face, I wonder if his master Edwards Hearns was giving him the permission to say this idiotic statement or waiting in the wings like his chaperone!

Wilder wants the REAL champion Tyson Fury, not the pauper UK chumpion So Antoinette Joshua can shove the most one sided contracts in unification boxing history up his pampered a$$!

Remember people this man ran away from the 50 million dollars he asked for and it was confirmed to be real by Edwards Hearns himself on IFLTV!

Remember this is the pu55y that told fans of the sport and even fans of his own to go and train to fight Wilder instead of accepting the 50 million he asked for from Wilder or giving a percentage to Wilder to make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Why is Joshua behaving like the B-side? A-side don't need to call out the B-side. Doesn't matter what anyone think and it doesn't matter what you say, as the A-side you are better off not saying anything. People would always accuse you of ducking. Recently we had that with Loma, Danny Garcia, Thurman.... So concentrate on Pedvetkin.
                  They want to control the narrative. He doesn't want people to think he is avoiding any fights. To me, he is reinforcing what a lot are saying, which is that Joshua feels he should be compensated extra for taking a risk of losing. He has a Mayweather attitude without the Mayweather longevity and resume.

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
                    AJ finally found his mouth

Clown turned down a 80 million deal because his master told him to
                    80 or 50 million? Mike how many times now buddy? But I will keep it between me and you

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      80 or 50 million? Mike how many times now buddy? But I will keep it between me and you
                      It is confirmed that Showtime offered a 80 million, 2 fight deal. Gay J turned it down because whitey said so

Comment

Working...
                      X