Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) admits that he's looking past his mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin. Joshua is facing Povetkin on September 22nd at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** outta here AJ. You took “a massive reduction” to fight AJ because you had no belt. Very convenient of you to mention Wilder’s name when news is dropping that he is looking toward another bout, yet you were silent when negotiations were “supposedly” going on. I was a fan of this guy before this year but all respect as a man not an athlete is long gone. I respect authenticity and as of now Whyte is the realest HW on Matchroom

Comment

screams of trying to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
        **** outta here AJ. You took “a massive reduction” to fight AJ because you had no belt. Very convenient of you to mention Wilder’s name when news is dropping that he is looking toward another bout, yet you were silent when negotiations were “supposedly” going on. I was a fan of this guy before this year but all respect as a man not an athlete is long gone. I respect authenticity and as of now Whyte is the realest HW on Matchroom
        End thread.

Comment

He believes he can win

Only for a 50/50 split doe

Comment

The more he speaks the more he sounds like a cõck

See how long the casuals swallow his shïte when fury wilder is signed.

Its obviously genuine for AJ to suddenly have a voice

It was a good show at the weekend by Hearn but AJ lost stock while the other fighters gained.

Chisora did well against a guy AJ struggled with.
            Fury wiped the floor with chisora twice

Now AJs rematch options dont look that great nor high risk

Comment

We all know what the Wilder fanboys would be saying if the situation was reversed.

Comment

Anthony Joshua is full of shit. If he really wanted this fight badly enough; Then he could have had it by accepting whatever terms Wilder demanded. For example like: Accepting that $50 million offer he requested then, the fight would have been on. However, he chose to fight Povetkin as his next opponent instead. This is just more face-saving posturing from him and his team that's all.

Comment

Do it when Wilder is still at his prime.

Comment

Stop begging A.J. Deontay has bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Working...
                    X