Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Beat it bum, you had your chance to make close to $100 million dollars, but you ducked the fight and your crooked promoter, who is trying to chase fighters down and steal them from other people, instead of building his own talent, **** blocked you. Now you are left fighting bums and fighters no one is interested in seeing except for the 90,000 dilusional drunk/dancing fans from the Queenland, while Wilder is making power moves and fighting the best, hope PEDvitken doesn’t spoil any of your plans fighting Dylan *****, lolllllllllll
    If he loses to Povetkin, that will be his Adrien Broner flushing money down the toilet moment.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder
      Las Vegas
      The Winner will not accept the same Offer that Wilder was offered!\
      So either way Hearn has cost AJ some coin.

Comment

Frank Warren is the best promoter in Britian, he steals millions away from Eddie the Stalker Hearn, for Billy Joe Saunders to expose BooBoo and then cuts Hearn off the highway making Fury vs Wilder, lollllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          "Me and Wilder is the best fight in the division right now, not me and Povetkin," Joshua said to ESPN UK.

Where is that dick riding poster who was on here yesterday arguing that AJ takes the "best available fights" and that it was Povetkin...

He just admitted that his next fight isn't the "best fight" available

Lol can't make this stuff up
          Sid-knee I think his name is guy was working triple overtime trying defend Joshua he was in every post replying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Every current boxer would take that deal NOT named AJ. Give the same deal to Wilder then in UK. I bet he takes it.
            I bet he would .He earns 2 million a fight ,that is a no brainier...Next!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
              Frank Warren is the best promoter in Britian, he steals millions away from Eddie the Stalker Hearn, for Billy Joe Saunders to expose BooBoo and then cuts Hearn off the highway making Fury vs Wilder, lollllllllllll
              Interesting point on Andrade v. Saunders. I think Saunders's mobility will surprise Andrade. He could be stopped in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Sid-knee I think his name is guy was working triple overtime trying defend Joshua he was in every post replying lol
                Some of those guys need role models and real jobs. It's sickening.

Bunch of grown ass fanboys.

Comment

WTF is preventing Wilder from signing the gadem contract?

We want to see the best fight on display.

Comment

Wilder should sign... Aj said to everyone he want wilder next in the UK.. so why are you all talking about 50m here every time.. if they gave him the money the should also back his words by making it happen in the UK. So all i know is if wilder is smart enough fight him then try to knock him out so you can make money money in the future.. for all i know 40 fights no unification

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      The question of venue is how the $50m figure came about in the first place. Eddie said the fight wouldn't do $100m in UK, team Wilder said it would do that in Vegas. Johnson said if it's $100m fight, give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow. So obviously it would be a Vegas fight...
                      You know what you are right. He put his foot in his mouth there and from that day forward he had to be a silent pet hamster. We had a L there without question but we have moved on since then. A lot has happened contracts have been issued and not signed but I will give you the W on this mini debate✌🏿

Comment

Working...
                      X