Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighters would have beat Salido in their 2nd pro fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fighters would have beat Salido in their 2nd pro fight?

What fighters in history would have beaten a 55 fight veteran, former world champion in their 2nd pro fight?

Mikey Garcia for one

Comment

I really cant think of any tbh.
      I haven't been watching boxing for aslong as you guys so maybe youse can think of one.

Comment

Better question is which fighters could beat Salido and Laurence Cole?

Comment

Mark Breland by wide UD

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            What fighters in history would have beaten a 55 fight veteran, former world champion in their 2nd pro fight?
            A Salido that didn't make weight you mean.

Comment

It depends. How many fighters would be 25 years old in their second professional fight?

Comment

Most of the greats. Loma gets no credit fo fighting Salido and losing lmao. Sike lol.

Comment

The elite ones, elite fighters ain't losing to no one with 14 losses, 4 draws, and a no contest...that's about 20 fights of ls

I recall fmj telling gatti, he'll never lose to a fighter with five losses...well I view the near 20L fighter with such disdain like a young Floyd...

If Loma believed his skillset he woulda ran it back, real champions don't concede on a l, they want to run it back like a man would... smoke n mirrors...real champs like manny and Floyd ain't want nobody having moral victories over them
                  Last edited by sbbigmike; 07-30-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Not Hopkins, Armstrong, Marquez, Arguello, Sanchez, Napoles, Ortiz, Pacquaio just to name a few legends who had losses within their early career to much lesser fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X