Why the hate for Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    He don’t have the technical ability? log off
    No he doesn't couldn't even beat a dozen lose plus salido...u punch him back he looks more the brawler rather than technician, a slapping brawler...Loma can't feast on smaller guys in the division he's in...

I feel the shoulder injury maybe a way Loma to hide from Mikey a yr, the go to tr excuse in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
      You really think Bob Arum is gonna do business with Mikey anytime soon tho? Because Arum is boss when it comes to Loma.
      I have thought about this. I don't know if Bob and Mikey would work with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
        No he doesn't couldn't even beat a dozen lose plus salido...u punch him back he looks more the brawler rather than technician, a slapping brawler...Loma can't feast on smaller guys in the division he's in...

I feel the shoulder injury maybe a way Loma to hide from Mikey a yr, the go to tr excuse in 2018
        You sound like you just saw your first fight this weekend he would box circles around Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You sound like you just saw your first fight this weekend he would box circles around Mikey
          How...

And how many Mikey right hands he eat before it's goodnight, Loma has a loss to a average fighter with about 15ls, than got dropped by a second tier fighter...If I did see my first fight I still would say he ain't elite at all, not yet....my eye doesnt even see Barrera or Morales skillset in Loma yet people talk this Floyd and Manny talk in regards to Loma

He a loss waiting to happen, like I said the shoulder injury maybe a way to hide a yr.....might as well be a highlight reel ko for old Manny

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
            People not hating just saying he should fight Loma. The Spence talk is just talk to avoid talking about Loma.
            Loma isn’t a viable option. So he’s going after the fight he knows he can get. How is that hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
              How...

And how many Mikey right hands he eat before it's goodnight, Loma has a loss to a average fighter with about 15ls, than got dropped by a second tier fighter...If I did see my first fight I still would say he ain't elite at all, not yet....my eye doesnt even see Barrera or Morales skillset in Loma yet people talk this Floyd and Manny talk in regards to Loma

He a loss waiting to happen, like I said the shoulder injury maybe a way to hide a yr.....might as well be a highlight reel ko for old Manny
              First off Linares is not a second rate fighter he’s been running 135 for a while and Mikey would not fight like him. Linares came with a game plan and it didn’t work other than the flash kd he lost 9 rounds.. I guess it’s a moral victory for a flash kd to you?

Mikey would not even be able to touch Loma, the fact your eye doesn’t see the skill in him says everything.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                He calls it running. We call it mobility. I see him as only fighting the same type all the time. He only fights guys who come straight at him. You present a guy who has good legs, and he will avoid them. He did it with Gamboa. He did it with Crawford, Manny and now Loma. Styles make fights and he avoids a certain style.

Mikey only wants flat footed opponents. He does not have the spring in his legs to prevent getting turned.
                Did Easter look flat footed to you? Did Easter come straight at Mikey? And that Shortboa fight came with a 5 year extension that Mikey wanted no part of. I love how you left that part out of your flawed argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I have thought about this. I don't know if Bob and Mikey would work with each other.
                  Right! Which makes it seem that Mikey is serious about fighting Spence. What other options are there. Maybe Regis Prograis?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Did Easter look flat footed to you? Did Easter come straight at Mikey? And that Shortboa fight came with a 5 year extension that Mikey wanted no part of. I love how you left that part out of your flawed argument.
                    Easter is not a natural mover. He could not sustain it and would get caught on the ropes. When he did move, Mikey followed him around without throwing punches because he was unable to plant his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Easter is not a natural mover. He could not sustain it and would get caught on the ropes. When he did move, Mikey followed him around without throwing punches because he was unable to plant his feet.
                      And what about Shortboa?

Comment

Working...
                      X