No announcement yet.

Why the hate for Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
    People not hating just saying he should fight Loma. The Spence talk is just talk to avoid talking about Loma.
    Loma looking like food out here, don't have the technical ability size and chin to deal with Mikey nor athletism for Davis, I haven't heard a word from Loma since tasting canvas matter of fact...

Comment

People not hating just saying he should fight Loma. The Spence talk is just talk to avoid talking about Loma.

We all would prefer mikey vs loma, but we all know bob decides if that happens or not

mikey vs spence is a done deal if both fighters want it. no politics

Comment

You really think Bob Arum is gonna do business with Mikey anytime soon tho? Because Arum is boss when it comes to Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          Do he really want it, or does the fellow weight bully simply want to be a ppv fighter, after spence works him, a once a yr fighter
          He seemed legit, only time will tell. I never said mikey will win. But the respect for trying is there. And there's always been weight bullies in boxing. I been seeing that term lately.

Comment

Loma looking like food out here, don't have the technical ability size and chin to deal with Mikey nor athletism for Davis, I haven't heard a word from Loma since tasting canvas matter of fact...
            He got injured and had surgery. Said he wants to be undisputed and will likely fight Beltran-Pedraza winner next. He’s been in Europe while recovering from his surgery. Why would we be hearing from him? He’s not one to negotiate fights through the media either he usually just signs the deal and turns up to fight.

Comment

Talks a lot. Whether he is serious is another question..

Comment

It’s not hate it’s facts he ain’t touching Spence

Comment

He don’t have the technical ability? log off

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    He lies too much Larry. Can you believe the mother****er said Crawford would run from him.
                    He calls it running. We call it mobility. I see him as only fighting the same type all the time. He only fights guys who come straight at him. You present a guy who has good legs, and he will avoid them. He did it with Gamboa. He did it with Crawford, Manny and now Loma. Styles make fights and he avoids a certain style.

Mikey only wants flat footed opponents. He does not have the spring in his legs to prevent getting turned.

Comment

I like Mikey. Top 5 P4P for me.

But it's obvious he's going after those guys because it gives him the most money, not because he wants to fight the best. Him fighting the better guys is simply a byproduct but at some point, it'll cause us a few fights. Already cost us Linares, Cotto, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X