Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Win The WBC Title - You Will Get Me. vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is not winning against Porter because Shawn is no cherrypick. However, when he loses may want another shot at another major title, so I won't rule out him challenging the winner of Porter versus Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      Porters style is horrible but it makes him fairly competitive vs almost everyone since he just fights right on their chest set low down mauling and smothering

still Spence would win that fight no question
      Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Danny is not winning against Porter because Shawn is no cherrypick. However, when he loses may want another shot at another major title, so I won't rule out him challenging the winner of Porter versus Spence.
      ... Porter may make it look very ugly...
      ... and Danny too... (but I don't think that Danny would take a Spence fight if not "ordered"...)

Comment

Both guys turned down chances to fight Spence, citing lame excuses. It will be nice too see the winner vs Spence. Maybe Thurman will man-up and take the winner of that? Doubt it. He will probably get "hurt" again.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Porter may make it look very ugly...
          ... and Danny too... (but I don't think that Danny would take a Spence fight if not "ordered"...)
          Yeah, that's very true.

Comment

Porter has a cool personality but his fighting style is hard to watch

Comment

Those who fight against Porter should learn the "Torero Move". After failing one of his bull-like charges, Porter could find himself out of the arena in no time.

Comment

Rush Hour taxi cab driver voice *Now you are speaking my language.*

Comment

I don’t believe Porter anymore. And I believe Mikey wants the fight with Spence more.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Garcia/Thurman
                    It should be a tough fight for both guys, so that should be their focus for now.

Comment

We dont believe you, you need more people!

Comment

Working...
                      X