No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Did you figure out Joshua cant fight Ortiz bc hes not ranked outside the WBC in that ridiculous thread you made ?
    Well outside of Deontay Wilder, he can't fight Dillian Whyte, Dereck Chisora or anybody in April; Due to his mandatory deadlines beginning with the IBF in October, a month after the Povetkin fight. Then their is the WBO who just recently named Usyk their Super WBO champion which means he can challenge Joshua for that title anytime he feels like it once he decides to move up to the Heavyweight division.

Comment

It would be a 50/50 fight . With me starting to lean towards Joyce bc Ortiz cannot be gauged on guys like Martz and Cojanu going into 2019 ,it tells me hes hiding something !

You Wilderettes beyond Wilder dont actually understand the sport and get corrected on here daily like fools .

Did you figure out Joshua cant fight Ortiz bc hes not ranked outside the WBC in that ridiculous thread you made ?
      So you can't gauge how Ortiz would do based on his resume but you can gauge how Joyce would do with an experienced Ortiz based off Joyce's wins over Bacurin, Lenroy Thomas, and Palmer? yeah ok man. Just say you like Joyce more, nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        So you can't gauge how Ortiz would do based on his resume but you can gauge how Joyce would do with an experienced Ortiz based off Joyce's wins over Bacurin, Lenroy Thomas, and Palmer? yeah ok man. Just say you like Joyce more, nothing wrong with that
        Joyce is an actual proven amatuer who we could watch so his foundation is there .

If you did your homework you would know he beat up Stiverne even before he stepped in the ring against Wilder in 2017 and recently Fury has publicly stated Joyce beat him up a few months ago so Joyce isnt the skilless fighter you WISH him to be .

The fact is hes done hundreds of rounds with Joshua and even beat Hrgovic at the time was a national champion and fought Usyk the Olympic champion at that time when he was inexperienced in 2013 /2014 .

Im not a fanboy like you with your limited grasp of boxing , funny thing is i broke down why Ortiz defeats Parker and you were all over it clamouring my posts now your acting like a school girl and i have yet to pick a winner , look at the poll you idiot !

Comment

Comment

Dangerous fight for the novice Joyce. He could easily walk into a big counter and get sparked out which I think is the most likely outcome.

But if Joyce can take the fight into the 2nd half without taking too much damage he'll likely break down Ortiz with his pressure. But as I said it's more likely the old man chin checks him before it gets that far.

Comment

Joyce is an actual proven amatuer who we could watch so his foundation is there .

If you did your homework you would know he beat up Stiverne even before he stepped in the ring against Wilder in 2017 and recently Fury has publicly stated Joyce beat him up a few months ago so Joyce isnt the skilless fighter you WISH him to be .

The fact is hes done hundreds of rounds with Joshua and even beat Hrgovic at the time was a national champion and fought Usyk the Olympic champion at that time when he was inexperienced in 2013 /2014 .

Im not a fanboy like you with your limited grasp of boxing , funny thing is i broke down why Ortiz defeats Parker and you were all over it clamouring my posts now your acting like a school girl and i have yet to pick a winner , look at the poll you idiot !
              man you are one delusional old man. If I were to go by every sparring story I've heard than Andy Lee would be the greatest fighter we've ever seen. Dude has 5 fights and you're hanging all over his nuts when I clearly said he hasn't really faced anyone and you're judging it off of those wins when he would be fighting someone as experienced as Ortiz. I didn't say he didn't have any skills( like you wished that i was wishing, lol man you're such a woman) I was pointing out that he is green and you were being a fanboy like you always are.

And @ your last comment. You didn't break anything down old fool. If anything has been broken down it's those garbage bag videos of you on this site

Comment

man you are one delusional old man. If I were to go by every sparring story I've heard than Andy Lee would be the greatest fighter we've ever seen. Dude has 5 fights and you're hanging all over his nuts when I clearly said he hasn't really faced anyone and you're judging it off of those wins when he would be fighting someone as experienced as Ortiz. I didn't say he didn't have any skills( like you wished that i was wishing, lol man you're such a woman) I was pointing out that he is green and you were being a fanboy like you always are.

And @ your last comment. You didn't break anything down old fool. If anything has been broken down it's those garbage bag videos of you on this site
                You have to take everything into account INCLUDING age , particularly when someone is nearing 50 bc it becomes a fight to fight basis . You wouldn't understand that bc you're a simpleton .

Fighters can regress rapidly , Ortiz certainly isnt going to all of a sudden become a super athlete , while Joyce is going to deteriorate at 32 . Again you're to stupid to understand this for whatever reason to not add this in to the match up !

I see this as a 50 /50 fight but inclined to take Joyce who IS a legit top guy wheather you think that or not has no relevance to reality .

This will most likely be like my last poll thread where apparently i had no idea what i was talking about bc over 60% took Parker over Whyte , right ?

How is one a fanboy when one labels it pick'em fight ?

You basically ignored my previous post which DOES enable anyone with a brain to gauge Joyce progress and history , this apparently doesn't include you !lol

The other garbage you posted is just that but what else is new ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-02-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

You have to take everything into account INCLUDING age , particularly when someone is nearing 50 bc it becomes a fight to fight basis . You wouldn't understand that bc you're a simpleton .

Fighters can regress rapidly , Ortiz certainly isnt going to all of a sudden become a super athlete , while Joyce is going to deteriorate at 32 . Again you're to stupid to understand this for whatever reason to not add this in to the match up !

I see this as a 50 /50 fight but inclined to take Joyce who IS a legit top guy wheather you think that or not has no relevance to reality .

This will most likely be like my last poll thread where apparently i had no idea what i was talking about bc over 60% took Parker over Whyte , right ?

How is one a fanboy when one labels it pick'em fight ?

You basically ignored my previous post which DOES enable anyone with a brain to gauge Joyce progress and history , this apparently doesn't include you !lol

The other garbage you posted is just that but what else is new ?
                  Dude you're an idiot masquerading as a knowledgeable fan when everyone here on this site can see otherwise. You literally said you lean towards Joyce based on having 5 fights but couldn't gauge Ortiz based on hus resume and experience. The definition of an idiot. You can't gauge cause you're a fanboy who knows nothing. I even gave you an out by saying there is nothing wrong with just saying you like Joyce but you were too dumb to even take it.

Comment

Then he gets all defensive with his post like a woman when I was just pointing out how ignorant what he said sounded. As I said "Just say you like Joyce", no need in saying you can't gauge how well an experienced vet would do when they have way more experience against better opposition than a 5 fight pro. SMH

Comment

poor juggernutter, every time i see him posting hes getting brutally owned

Comment

Working...
                      X