No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    We will be able to comment better Saturday night about Whyte, for me I think Parker beats him. My current rankings are:

Joshua
    Wilder
    Povetkin
    Parker
    Ortiz
    Whyte
    Takam
    Miller
    Bellew
    Breazeale

I couldn't include fury yet as he needs proper fights before I could consider him
    I like this list but Bellew doesnt belong on a HW top 10 list based off Haye . Hes looking at one more money fight , thats just not contender status .

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Could you imagine Ortiz having to deal with that kind of pressure and stamina from Joyce?

Ortiz has 2 rounds in him at a good pace. After that he's completely done. I know Joyce is new on the scene but my money definitely goes on him for the mid round stoppage.
      Id like to see this fight , last time i made an Ortiz thread look what happened .....

Wilder abruptly changed his mind and we saw it !

I think Joyce has the right style and size to really derail Ortiz bc if you can stop Ortiz going forward he wont have such an easy fight , outside of Joyce i only see Joshua doing this .

The Cojanu fight should give us SOME insight bc at 48 you just dont know what Ortiz will show fight to fight ?

Cojanu looking sharp in shape may make a difficult fight ,he did against Parker as a sparring partner ! IDK , Ortiz performance has to be really good otherwise hes going to be severely questioned .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-26-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Joyce is a good prospect but not ready for Ortiz.

Comment

Ortiz knocks his head off Ann Wolfe vs Vonda Ward style.

Comment

Bumped ....

“I’m ready for anything, so it’d be a good challenge to take on Ortiz,” Joyce said. “Hopefully we can make the fight.”

Comment

Going for Joe Joyce here! Too much youth, too much stamina, too much freshness and too much work rate for old man Ortiz to cope with. Ortiz most likely fatigues and gets stopped in the late rounds after being unable to cope with the intensity and work rate Joe Joyce brings into this fight.

I also think Luis Ortiz is grossly overrated technically. He makes many fundamental errors. Such as not taking the outside angle as a southpaw against orthodox opponents when punching. And he's pretty limited overall. Whereas Joe Joyce brings more weapons into this fight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                Going for Joe Joyce here! Too much youth, too much stamina, too much freshness and too much work rate for old man Ortiz to cope with. Ortiz most likely fatigues and gets stopped in the late rounds after being unable to cope with the intensity and work rate Joe Joyce brings into this fight.

I also think Luis Ortiz is grossly overrated technically. He makes many fundamental errors. Such as not taking the outside angle as a southpaw against orthodox opponents when punching. And he's pretty limited overall. Whereas Joe Joyce brings more weapons into this fight for me.
                Bet your account

Comment

Must be something in the water in the UK that makes people ******ed

Comment

I Will bet big points on a Joyce win but let me guess Ortiz is just waiting for a big payday against Joshua that's never gonna come. If he has no problem fighting guys like razvan Scott and Allen he should no problem fighting Joyce

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
                      Bet your account
                      What would that do ?

You guys just make up multiple ones on here so whats the point ?

Comment

Working...
                      X