Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you honestly see a 2010 Manny vs Floyd going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    im not blaming floyd or anyone. it's you who's doing the blaming. you were the one that said floyd changed his stance for the fans, so if that was the case, why was floyd so hard on the fight to have random testing if he knew this was gonna kill the fight from happening?
    I don't know. all I know is Manny is desperate for a payday and he owes the IRS. That IMO is karma for turning down the fight twice and getting fake stitches when he didn't need them.

Hopefully, Manny makes a deal to pay his IRS debt off with his next fight.

Hopefully ESPN will use the thing they do to track Home runs in baseball so we can calculate the distance Manny's head flies once Crawford or Spence knocks it off.

Question[which will make it to the bank 1st-Manny's head or his check? I'm gonna go with his head because that check is going right to the taxman.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I don't know. all I know is Manny is desperate for a payday and he owes the IRS. That IMO is karma for turning down the fight twice and getting fake stitches when he didn't need them.

Hopefully, Manny makes a deal to pay his IRS debt off with his next fight.

Hopefully ESPN will use the thing they do to track Home runs in baseball so we can calculate the distance Manny's head flies once Crawford or Spence knocks it off.

Question[which will make it to the bank 1st-Manny's head or his check? I'm gonna go with his head because that check is going right to the taxman.
      Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

Comment

I don't know. I don't know. He didn't stall the fight, Manny did by turning it down.

That is polar opposite of roughly 98% of the people that watched the fight. It is flat earther thinking. You are entitled to it, but don't expect me or any rational adult to treat you seriously.

he didn't. Manny refused the offer. Manny refused the earlier offer over PED testing.

Floyd din't do that doe. Manny turned the offer down.

Once again Karma-Floyd won his fights but Manny got KTFO.
        he did exactly that. what do you think changing the 50-50 split to a 40 million flat offer was? the deal was in place. all he had to do was what he had already agreed to. all he had to do was not change anything... if he keeps that offer they both get 200 million or so. but instead he fought guerrero for 30 million lol and you are criticizing pac for taking slightly less than 40 when floyd lost out on hundreds of millions? mind bobbling. floyd refused the 50-50 offer he had already agreed to. what a fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          why did floyd walk away from the biggest purse he'll be getting at the time to go and fight guys like robert gurrero and victor ortiz for way less than what he'll be getting for the manny fight?

at least pac went on to fight guys like mosley and marquez. you know who's not gonna make it to the ATG's list? not robert gurrero and victor ortiz that's for sure!
          That isn't what happened but if posting it makes you feel better, ok. Floyd did what GGG did-he took the fights that were available when the guy he wanted turned him down.

he had defeated mosley and JMM already. duh

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

i thought you said he changed his stance for the fans? LOL!!
          That is what I posted. This doesn't make what I posted wrong.

Even if it does I don't really care. The guy that didn't truly n delay the fight got rewarded. The guy that did is cash poor, owes the IRS and still has to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            did you happen to watch the floyd vs pac fight? how can you possibly say floyd was more accurate? those grazing jabs sure were amazing...is that accuracy? not landing cleanly at all. getting hit flush by your opponent is also great defense right? the cult continues
            Is a jab a scoring punch? if it is then Floyd won pretty one sided. and i know its not the GGG ******* type jab but you have to figure it had some level of sting to it to keep Manny at a distance and never taking risks jumping in.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              he did exactly that. what do you think changing the 50-50 split to a 40 million flat offer was? the deal was in place. all he had to do was what he had already agreed to. all he had to do was not change anything... if he keeps that offer they both get 200 million or so. but instead he fought guerrero for 30 million lol and you are criticizing pac for taking slightly less than 40 when floyd lost out on hundreds of millions? mind bobbling. floyd refused the 50-50 offer he had already agreed to. what a fanboy
              Manny turned that down so Floyd being the a side decided to punish him for being such a greedy POS. Manny didn't deserve the same deal that was previously in place IMO since he made the fans wait.

You aren't very good at math Let's use your flat earther logic shall we.

Manny, according to you was going to make $200 mil in 2010. he delayed the fight twice, got KTFO, and then ultimately made about $160 mil when the fight actually happened.

Floyd was set to make $200 mil according to you. When Manny turned the fight down a 2nd time he won 2 easy fights, watched Manny get KTFO, and then made much more than $200 mil for the Manny fight.

So if your flat earther logic was true and Floyd turned the fight down, he made more than he originally was supposed to according to you, and made another $60 mil on top of that and benefited from his opponent getting brutally beaten up.

Crawl back under your rock daggum.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-26-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Is a jab a scoring punch? if it is then Floyd won pretty one sided. and i know its not the GGG ******* type jab but you have to figure it had some level of sting to it to keep Manny at a distance and never taking risks jumping in.
                most his jabs didn't even land though. most fell short or were picked off by pac, and most the ones that did barely grazed pac. how much is a tickle jab worth to you? more than clean flush shots that knock your opponents head around? are you saying all punches are equal? a couple soft jabs a round will never be better than a couple hard flush shots.

floyd was standing so far back that his jab wasnt able to land most the time! thats great boxing? im not sure how one guy has the upper hand when both are out of range. now why do you think floyd was standing farther back than normal? could it be pacs speed was causing him problems and he didnt have time to react like normal? where were floyds lead shots? almost completely taken away by pacs counters. where were floyds counters? almost completely taken away by pacs speed. he simpy couldnt setup his power punches in an effective way. but wait we cant frame it that way that would make floyd look bad. keeping a guy away from you does not equal winning. you gotta put in the work and he simply coasted because he knew the cards would favor him. did he take a lot of punishment no but he didnt deliver any either. he played on his reputation of slowing fights down and doing very little but the problem was pac did more than him.

Comment

That isn't what happened but if posting it makes you feel better, ok. Floyd did what GGG did-he took the fights that were available when the guy he wanted turned him down.

he had defeated mosley and JMM already. duh

That is what I posted. This doesn't make what I posted wrong.

Even if it does I don't really care. The guy that didn't truly n delay the fight got rewarded. The guy that did is cash poor, owes the IRS and still has to fight.
                  that's exactly what happen, floyd walked away from the biggest purse he'll be getting to go and fight guys like robert gurrero and victor ortiz.

of course it exposes what you had posted regarding floyd changing his stance for the fans, because in the statement that i just posted, floyd said he had no regrets about making the fans wait. LOL!

Comment

Manny turned that down so Floyd being the a side decided to punish him for being such a greedy POS. Manny didn't deserve the same deal that was previously in place IMO since he made the fans wait.

You aren't very good at math Let's use your flat earther logic shall we.

Manny, according to you was going to make $200 mil in 2010. he delayed the fight twice, got KTFO, and then ultimately made about $160 mil when the fight actually happened.

Floyd was set to make $200 mil according to you. When Manny turned the fight down a 2nd time he won 2 easy fights, watched Manny get KTFO, and then made much more than $200 mil for the Manny fight.

So if your flat earther logic was true and Floyd turned the fight down, he made more than he originally was supposed to according to you, and made another $60 mil on top of that and benefited from his opponent getting brutally beaten up.

Crawl back under your rock daggum.
                    so when floyd got everything he wanted he decided to change his mind. you really just pass it off with that flimsy explanation?

yes you nailed it. floyd made more for fighting a bunch of bums first and then manny later when manny was super faded. thats my whole point! thats why floyd turned down the initial 50-50 offer duh! why fight manny when hes good when you don't have to. my whole point!

Comment

• Manny never had anything for Floyd. He and Arum knew it, and that's the reason the fight didn't happen then. Floyd would probably have stopped him then.

Comment

Working...
                      X