Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you honestly see a 2010 Manny vs Floyd going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd decided to change his position to give fans what they wanted.
    You know the excuses are about to take flight now

Comment

Floyd decided to change his position to give fans what they wanted. But Manny turned the fight down.

Look dude you can absolve Manny of all responsibility if you wish.

The bottom line is Manny was greedy and he got KTFO and then lost a lopsided UD. Now he owes back taxes.

Manny is paying the price for turning the fight down so many times. He can't even fight in the US unless it's in a fight where he probably gets decapitated and has to turn his whole purse over to the IRS on his way to the hospital.

Frankly, it serves him right for depriving fans of the fight when it mattered.

why would floyd choose to pay out of his own pocket? how come floyd didnt fight the case? i mean he was so sure about manny being on peds right??? or was that just a way of him stalling the fight? because soon as they took him to court, he folded with the quickess, gave up, didnt even put up a fight

Comment

Geez WTF? Doctored videos tell the story better than the actual fight. Like most flat earthers you aren't interested in facts and have decided to stubbornly cling to something that has been proven wrong numerous times.

You can believe what you wish-there is no law against it. Just don't expect to be taken seriously.
        what doctored videos??? i just watch the fight in hd and keep track of who is landing the better punches. pac won at least 6 rounds clear as day with the cleaner harder punches: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10. floyd won 3 clear as day: 1, 5, 11. the other 3 were legitimately close with neither guy having a clear advantage. if you want to give all 3 to floyd and have a draw ok i wont complain but the pac rounds he had the much better punches. why would you give a round to a guy who landed less power punches, and less clean punches? i just dont get that.

Comment

hahahaha more flat earther logic.
          why did floyd walk away from the biggest purse he'll be getting at the time, to fight guys like robert guerrero and victor "the tree" ortiz? !!!!!

Comment

Had pac not turned down the $40 mil no ppv offer and fought floyd instead, he wouldn't have been KTFO by JMM. It's just that simple. If Manny was "less fresh" it was his own fault.

Next time either don't be a greedy bidness boxer or keep your hands up when coming in.
            oh ok so its pacs fault that floyd turned down 50-50 and 170 million dollars ok i get it

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              if that was the case, floyd would have never demanded random testing or no fight since he knew that was gonna stop the fight from happening !!!
              Look dude you and daggum can blame Floyd if you wish. Karma has a way of making things even out.

Manny cost Floyd money and Floyd made that back by fighting Conor. manny meanwhile owes money and can't even get his company to set up the PPV correctly, costing himself millions and if he fights again in the US, will likely see every dime go to the IRS.

Is what it is.

Comment

Look dude you and daggum can blame Floyd if you wish. Karma has a way of making things even out.

Manny cost Floyd money and Floyd made that back by fighting Conor. manny meanwhile owes money and can't even get his company to set up the PPV correctly, costing himself millions and if he fights again in the US, will likely see every dime go to the IRS.

Is what it is.
                im not blaming floyd or anyone. it's you who's doing the blaming. you were the one that said floyd changed his stance for the fans, so if that was the case, why was floyd so hard on the fight to have random testing if he knew this was gonna kill the fight from happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  why would floyd choose to pay out of his own pocket? how come floyd didnt fight the case? i mean he was so sure about manny being on peds right??? or was that just a way of him stalling the fight? because soon as they took him to court, he folded with the quickess, gave up, didnt even put up a fight
                  I don't know. I don't know. He didn't stall the fight, Manny did by turning it down.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  what doctored videos??? i just watch the fight in hd and keep track of who is landing the better punches. pac won at least 6 rounds clear as day with the cleaner harder punches: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10. floyd won 3 clear as day: 1, 5, 11. the other 3 were legitimately close with neither guy having a clear advantage. if you want to give all 3 to floyd and have a draw ok i wont complain but the pac rounds he had the much better punches. why would you give a round to a guy who landed less power punches, and less clean punches? i just dont get that.
                  That is polar opposite of roughly 98% of the people that watched the fight. It is flat earther thinking. You are entitled to it, but don't expect me or any rational adult to treat you seriously.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  why did floyd walk away from the biggest purse he'll be getting at the time, to fight guys like robert guerrero and victor "the tree" ortiz? !!!!!
                  he didn't. Manny refused the offer. Manny refused the earlier offer over PED testing.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  oh ok so its pacs fault that floyd turned down 50-50 and 170 million dollars ok i get it
                  Floyd din't do that doe. Manny turned the offer down.

Once again Karma-Floyd won his fights but Manny got KTFO.

Comment

Is what it is.
                    why did floyd walk away from the biggest purse he'll be getting at the time to go and fight guys like robert gurrero and victor ortiz for way less than what he'll be getting for the manny fight?

at least pac went on to fight guys like mosley and marquez. you know who's not gonna make it to the ATG's list? not robert gurrero and victor ortiz that's for sure!

Comment

I don't know. I don't know. He didn't stall the fight, Manny did by turning it down..
                      Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

i thought you said he changed his stance for the fans? LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                      X