Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you honestly see a 2010 Manny vs Floyd going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd made his decision. not to fight manny. manny agreed to everything he wanted and floyd changed the money. floyd! not pac floyd! that means he never wanted to fight. you are living in a fantasy world where if manny had just accepted earlier floyd would have actually fought...cept we know what happened when manny did accept. no fight.
    Daggum you just posted that you thought Manny beat Floyd. That is flat earther stuff and the people that post it-you, pasawakyo, boxing goat, spoon23, hugh grant, etc. are not taken seriously by other posters because you post that opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      wow what one sided spin. you could just as easily say floyd fought guerrero and maidana for 30 million instead of keeping the original 50-50 and fighting pac for 200 million.
      Manny refused the offer, and fought JMM instead. I remind you he was quoted months before making this decision stating "I have nothing more to prove with JMM".

Manny made his bed and then he laid in it, for about 6 minutes, until he was awakened.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        As long as you admit Manny turned the fight down tice I am fine.

Bob can't tell Manny what to do with his body.

Manny chose a lesser opponent than Floyd, for less than the $40 mil, and got KTFO. That is on him.

Floyd took a bogus offer from ODH and won. Kovalev took a bogus offer from Cleverly and won. I guess when you know you will win you take a bogus offer.

That was Floyd's decision. Not what I would've done but I'm not a multi millionaire who can afford doing that.

If that is what you think, it doesn't change the fact that Manny turned the fight down twice.
        yes, as long as you agreed it was a bogus offer.

bob was the one who said manny needed time to recover. but since you wanna run with that, then let's talk about floyd saying he'll never do business with arum? what about floyd telling manny to leave arum is the only way the fight can happen.

why would floyd pay out of his own pocket for a case that floyd was so sure about? why did he folded with the quickness?? hmmmm maybe because it was ALL BS???

Comment

Look dude you got caught lying by several posters. You didn't change your mind, you probably were drunk or high.

Manny made his decision. so its on him. Thats what happens when you are a man.

Sadly, I doubt you will ever be one so you will continue to point the finger at Floyd, same a s you do IronDan.
          Ha like I care about any of you's "catching" me.
          Floyd was just scared. Ain't have nothing to do with me.
          You silly mofos just exposed that I favored Floyd in 2010, and guess who took 5 years to make the fight because the little guy looked too frightening. Floyd.

I am not in the Floyd excuse making business like you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            yes, as long as you agreed it was a bogus offer.

bob was the one who said manny needed time to recover. but since you wanna run with that, then let's talk about floyd saying he'll never do business with arum? what about floyd telling manny to leave arum is the only way the fight can happen.

why would floyd pay out of his own pocket for a case that floyd was so sure about? why did he folded with the quickness?? hmmmm maybe because it was ALL BS???
            Floyd decided to change his position to give fans what they wanted. But Manny turned the fight down.

Look dude you can absolve Manny of all responsibility if you wish.

The bottom line is Manny was greedy and he got KTFO and then lost a lopsided UD. Now he owes back taxes.

Manny is paying the price for turning the fight down so many times. He can't even fight in the US unless it's in a fight where he probably gets decapitated and has to turn his whole purse over to the IRS on his way to the hospital.

Frankly, it serves him right for depriving fans of the fight when it mattered.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Well, hard core boxing fans hate stinkers.
              They also hate fighters that cant take a loss and act like babies

Comment

• Same fight only faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Ha like I care about any of you's "catching" me.
                  Floyd was just scared. Ain't have nothing to do with me.
                  You silly mofos just exposed that I favored Floyd in 2010, and guess who took 5 years to make the fight because the little guy looked too frightening. Floyd.

I am not in the Floyd excuse making business like you are.
                  This post just proves you will lie about anything and then boast about lying like it makes you some kind of man. Pathetic.

Comment

• More competitive but Floyd still winning a UD.

Comment

Daggum you just posted that you thought Manny beat Floyd. That is flat earther stuff and the people that post it-you, pasawakyo, boxing goat, spoon23, hugh grant, etc. are not taken seriously by other posters because you post that opinion.
                      you are the flat earther that blindly believes floyd won just cause you wanted him to win. unfortunately the punches tell a different story. we have video. its not there. we have video of pac landing clean punches. we have video of pac landing the better punches. we have video of floyd barely grazing pac. we have video of floyd landing lil open handed hooks, not legal lets check the rules: You cannot hit with an open glove, the inside of the glove.

Comment

Working...
                      X