No announcement yet.

Reasons for the AJ vs Wilder split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    to be honest i think both teams have already strike a deal. They are just maximising the whole thing.
    You keep saying that, but both sides have completely opposing interests, so it's very unlikely that's the case.

Hearn is trying to come to the US and take over with DAZN. Haymon currently has the vast majority of the power in the US thanks to Showtime. SHO PPV is the only way to maximize the revenue, but it's in Hearn's best interest to build DAZN. So it's really hard for this fight to happen. The goals of each side are completely at odds.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      You keep saying that, but both sides have completely opposing interests, so it's very unlikely that's the case.
      You keep saying that too, thats my opinion not yours. and frankly i don't really want to discuss my opinion with you thanks.

Comment

You keep saying that too, thats my opinion not yours. and frankly i don't really want to discuss my opinion with you thanks.
        But your opinion isn't based on anything other than an inaccurate amateur guess with no supporting evidence that this is all some sort of conspiracy.

Why would Showtime be conspiring to assist putting their biggest threat on the map?

Comment

But your opinion.
          And thats my opinion. Thank you.

Comment

Who cares about any of this? None of this matters until Joshua gets past Povetkin, which is far from 100%.

Comment

And thats my opinion. Thank you.
              Why post your opinion publicly if you don't want anyone to read your opinion and offer their thoughts?

Your opinion doesn't make any sense. Congratulations that it's your opinion, but if it wasn't so faulty, you wouldn't have to be reluctant to allow it to be analyzed.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                Who cares about any of this? None of this matters until Joshua gets past Povetkin, which is far from 100%.
                Joshua is -2000 against Povetkin. He's only -225 against Wilder. Meaning the experts consider it 10x more likely that AJ beats Povetkin than AJ beating Wilder.

Povetkin was always who Hearn wanted next because it's the much much safer fight. The 10x safer fight, in the eyes of everyone except brainwashed AJ fans who believe everything Hearn says on IFL.

Comment

Why post your opinion publicly if you don't want anyone to read your opinion and offer their thoughts?
                  You don't have to read it or reply to it. My opinion is my opinion, not for bias posters. Its for reasonable unbias people. Who can take whatever they want from it. I want my opinion known not criticise by fanboys. And even if they do that their my opinion.

Comment

You don't have to read it or reply to it. My opinion is my opinion, not for bias posters. Its for reasonable unbias people. Who can take whatever they want from it. I want my opinion known not criticise by fanboys. And even if they do that their my opinion.
                    What is my bias? Hearn & Finkel clearly aren't on the same page. You have a bizarre unsupported conspiracy theory. DAZN & SHO are going to be major enemies. Very unlikely Team AJ & Team Wilder are in cahoots right now.

Comment

Here's what's funny. The Whyte vs Parker fight for this weekend is SOLD OUT, the AJ vs Povetkin fight will sell out 90k within minutes and yet Wilder, who is talking the most trash...doesn't even have an opponent yet for this fall. And when he does choose another bum, that fight will be watched in front of about 10k and not on PPV. The DAZN thing is brilliant and soon it will be the Netflix of combat sports, just watch. All this going on for Hearn, Matchroom and AJ yet somehow you idiots still think that the Wilder vs AJ fight should somehow be in Vegas? Hhahahaha. That just shows how dumb you are. The hot spot right now is in the UK and thats also where the money is. AJ has 4 belts (IBO, IBF, WBO and the WBA) while Wilder has only one, the WBC which he was devalued by fighting bums the last 3 years. You don't believe me? Watch his next fight and look into the stands. Look at all of the empty seats. Then watch the sold out fight this weekend beween two guys who don't even have a belt hahaha. Wilder should be ashamed of himself fighting the guys he does. He will never be on PPV or even sell out an arena this way. And he will also never get a better split.
                      Last edited by Tyistall; 07-26-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X