Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons for the AJ vs Wilder split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. To the ******ed guy who posted that the fight would be worth 100 million. 1. The fight will be on DAZN so no, there will be no "sponsors" or half the stupid stuff you said. And if the fight did make 100 million, that would mean the fighters would maybe make 50 million apiece if that. So again you are wrong. Also AJ has most of the belts, all of the earning power and it's his side that is setting up the fight. Why on Earth would he go to Vegas to fight Wilder? Wilder doesn't even fight in Veags now hahahaha because he wouldn't sell out 1/3 of an arena there

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Ok. To the ******ed guy who posted that the fight would be worth 100 million. 1. The fight will be on DAZN so no, there will be no "sponsors" or half the stupid stuff you said. And if the fight did make 100 million, that would mean the fighters would maybe make 50 million apiece if that. So again you are wrong. Also AJ has most of the belts, all of the earning power and it's his side that is setting up the fight. Why on Earth would he go to Vegas to fight Wilder? Wilder doesn't even fight in Veags now hahahaha because he wouldn't sell out 1/3 of an arena there
      You know what?

I was going to go up your arse with a microscope with this post.

I was going to explain why you just exposed yourself as one of the most casual of AJ fanboys on this website.

But, your post is so perfectly moronic, I just want to marvel in it as is, let it stand on its own demerits in all its idiotic glory.

Well done sir, well done!

Comment

I know a lot of you guys like to debate stupid stuff and not deal with facts. But, I'd like to argue the facts for once.

1. AJ has 4 belts to Wilder's 1. Based on that alone, AJ should get 80% of the pot.

2. AJ fills stadiums with 90k people. Wilder cannot sell out a high school gym. AJ is the draw so he should get a higher % again.

3. AJ has been on PPV for years now while Wilder has never been close to it.

4. If the 50 million offer was real, it would have been negotiated like a real offer, not sent through email and given a 24 hour deadline. No one does real business like that especially for a supposed 100 million dollar fight.

5. If it's AJ's team that is sending the contract, setting up the fight at Wembley and doing their best to push the fight forward, how is it that you guys keep saying that they are ducking?

If you start a company and you put in millions, and your partner only brought in 50,000, would you split the company 50/50? No you wouldn't. Wilder is all talk and no action. 15 million is not "crackhead money" but it is life changing money. I pose these questions for all the Wilder fans who are screaming that he deserves a "fair split" so can we be men for once and debate the facts????

Also, if you think Wilder should get a higher %, please explain why and have the facts to back it up.
        And 6 he has no balls that is why he is a 250 lb man running scared from a 210 lb man.

Comment

Wilder accepted the 15 mill so moot point. It was on the condition that the fight would be NEXT. The issue they had was terms in the rematch clause including 50/50 on the purse split. Not a chance. If Wilder somehow pulls it off he's got the juice.

Comment

I know a lot of you guys like to debate stupid stuff and not deal with facts. But, I'd like to argue the facts for once.

1. AJ has 4 belts to Wilder's 1. Based on that alone, AJ should get 80% of the pot.

2. AJ fills stadiums with 90k people. Wilder cannot sell out a high school gym. AJ is the draw so he should get a higher % again.

3. AJ has been on PPV for years now while Wilder has never been close to it.

4. If the 50 million offer was real, it would have been negotiated like a real offer, not sent through email and given a 24 hour deadline. No one does real business like that especially for a supposed 100 million dollar fight.

5. If it's AJ's team that is sending the contract, setting up the fight at Wembley and doing their best to push the fight forward, how is it that you guys keep saying that they are ducking?

If you start a company and you put in millions, and your partner only brought in 50,000, would you split the company 50/50? No you wouldn't. Wilder is all talk and no action. 15 million is not "crackhead money" but it is life changing money. I pose these questions for all the Wilder fans who are screaming that he deserves a "fair split" so can we be men for once and debate the facts????

Also, if you think Wilder should get a higher %, please explain why and have the facts to back it up.
            This is Joshua dick blowing at is finest!!! :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              You know what?

I was going to go up your arse with a microscope with this post.

I was going to explain why you just exposed yourself as one of the most casual of AJ fanboys on this website.
              But, your post is so perfectly moronic, I just want to marvel in it as is, let it stand on its own demerits in all its idiotic glory.

Well done sir, well done!
              Lmmfao, rotf. Ayooooooooo...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
                Trying to debate facts and numbers with Wilder fans is an exercise in futility. They are so detached from reality it's like they are living in an alternative universe.
                This is a sad reality. This forum is littered with people who have no grasp on facts - and those who do, but refuse to believe them.

Comment

And there you have it. Wilder fans doing what Wilder fans do, change the subject or start the name calling. I guess thats what I get for trying to debate like men, when all there is on here is a bunch of women who get their feelings hurt when you talk about their man Wilder hahah. OK, so when AJ fights at Wembley for the next two fights while Wilder fights in Alabama or at a high school gym and he almost loses twice, I guess you guys will still follow him. but in reality, he's a chump and you guys are idiots. But hey, whatever makes you sleep good at night hahah. But wake me up when Wilder fights a credible opponent in his prime. Or he fights on PPV. Or when he makes more than 2 million for a fight. Or when he fights Miller, Pulev, Povetkin, Whyte or anyone in the top 20. Or when he gets a pair and signs to fight AJ...

Comment

I think it depends on your market value, not how many belts you have. And to be honest i think both teams have already strike a deal. They are just maximising the whole thing. The more hype the more sales for both. I think the hype has been good for both boxers to be honest, both names are now trending around everywhere and to be frank thats what the HW scene needs. Before this Joshua was only known around europe, and Wilder walked down new york and he was unknown. In the next 4 months thats going to triple for both.

Comment

And there you have it. Wilder fans doing what Wilder fans do, change the subject or start the name calling. I guess thats what I get for trying to debate like men, when all there is on here is a bunch of women who get their feelings hurt when you talk about their man Wilder hahah.
                      Why is this doe? I have seen good posters on here turn to emotional wreck over debating Wilder/Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X