Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Interesting. Where are you from?
    Same place as Usyk and Loma. )
    Also, had some Ossetian pals who told me about their people firsthand.

Comment

• If you don't have Usyk in your top 5 P4P list then YDKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
        Tyson Fury as we saw him last fight is a punching bag for Usyk. That guy is overrated and either gets dedicated or gets flattened. Usyk takes him.

Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz? Those three end Usyk's night ugly. I think Parker is a lean over Usyk simply on skills and size, but I think Usyk could get him on a good night.

Below that line a motivated Usyk can rack up some wins, but he better be respectful of how much more powerful those punches can be one division up.
        I forgot to add Ortiz. That would be another good one. I hope both guys move up and work their way into HW division

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post
            Same place as Usyk and Loma. )
            Also, had some Ossetian pals who told me about their people firsthand.
            Cool. I have a good friend from Moldova who moved to America last year. I'm always asking him about the region and how things work. He's lived in Russia and worked in Ukraine. One interesting thing he told me, you may not agree, is that Crimea wants to be Russia. Most people there speak Russian. Is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              He wasn't outboxing Wilder and he kod Washington. And if Hunter was landing on Usyk think if Wilder lands.
              Maybe Hunter was bur Gassiev wasn't!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... there are three guys there who simply are too big for a slap show...
                I said there are three...

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  is that Crimea wants to be Russia. Most people there speak Russian. Is that true?
                  No. ~25% of Crimea population is Crimean Tatars.
                  No. ~15% Ukrainians (russian speakin, yes).

That was classical annexation like Sudetes annexation before WWII.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    why should he take notes? he sells out stadiums you pleb
                    He's terrified to leave his backyard and his cowardice is only encouraged by statements like these.

Comment

• Originally posted by gromalle View Post
                      No. ~25% of Crimea population is Crimean Tatars.
                      No. ~15% Ukrainians (russian speakin, yes).

That was classical annexation like Sudetes annexation before WWII.
                      I've heard that example used before. Do you think they'll try to extend further into Ukraine? If so how far do you think they'll go? What's their end game?

Comment

Working...
                      X