• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Except TBE landed more clean power punches LOL

Stop ducking my challenge and let's go punch for punch

C'mon don't be scared, USA #1
    cept he didn't. i've already studied the fight. there's even a thread on here showing it and videos that were on youtube. the majority of punches floyd landed were jabs and the majority of those barely made an impact. the majority of punches pac landed were power shots and landed flush. you can pretend and believe compubox all you want but that doesnt make it true. you could argue floyd made more contact if you counted all the little taps and grazes as punches sure but not every punch is created equal. if you want to pretend a straight left hand that sends floyds head flopping around is the same as gently touching pacs head and causing no impact well then go ahead and be dishonest. they arent worth the same and you know it.rounds 7-10 are probably where you go wrong. those were all pac rounds. the quality of his punches was indisputably better and floyd didn't outland him with his grazing crap by much at all.

Comment

no one put baldomir in floyds top 5???

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        cept he didn't. i've already studied the fight. there's even a thread on here showing it and videos that were on youtube. the majority of punches floyd landed were jabs and the majority of those barely made an impact. the majority of punches pac landed were power shots and landed flush. you can pretend and believe compubox all you want but that doesnt make it true. you could argue floyd made more contact if you counted all the little taps and grazes as punches sure but not every punch is created equal. if you want to pretend a straight left hand that sends floyds head flopping around is the same as gently touching pacs head and causing no impact well then go ahead and be dishonest. they arent worth the same and you know it.rounds 7-10 are probably where you go wrong. those were all pac rounds. the quality of his punches was indisputably better and floyd didn't outland him with his grazing crap by much at all.
        That's the beauty of it, even with a busted shoulder Pac landed the cleaner shots and not only that, if you compare who truly landed the most shots. Even if you add all those pitter patter shots FLoyd threw, the truth is in the open. Post fight videos shows proof and supports the fact, Pac landed the most shots throughout the fight. The best part is Floyd would rather quack and fight the Bertos and the 0-0 fighter of this world than to rematch Pac. That tells you right there who is the man.

Total punch connects for both combatants.

More detailed round by round punch connects for both combatants

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-21-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Didn't read this ****. So you're not gonna accept my challenge???

That's what i thought. Keep ducking me just like Bob arum and #48 did to TBE.

They hate us because they ain't us USA #1

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            That's the beauty of it, even with a busted shoulder Pac landed the cleaner shots and not only that, if you compare who truly landed the most shots. Even if you add all those pitter patter shots FLoyd threw, the truth is in the open. Post fight videos shows proof and supports the fact, Pac landed the most shots throughout the fight. The best part is Floyd would rather quack and fight the Bertos and the 0-0 fighter of this world than to rematch Pac. That tells you right there who is the man.

Total punch connects for both combatants.

More detailed round by round punch connects for both combatants

I already killed you twice going gif for gif. It was so bad you started posting the same punch over and over again when I kept on posting new ones. You can never show and prove LMFAOOO

LOL it's been 3 years and TBE ruined your life!!!!!

USA #1

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              I already killed you twice going gif for gif. It was so bad you started posting the same punch over and over again when I kept on posting new ones. You can never show and prove LMFAOOO

LOL it's been 3 years and TBE ruined your life!!!!!

USA #1
              You wish. You disappeared 3x that's what you did lolololololololol

#FLAKER

Comment

no one put baldomir in floyds top 5???
                and alcherry wasnt mentioned in pacs

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Damn, Pac turned Floyd into a punching bag.

Comment

That was one of the toughest combos Mayweather ever received

Comment

may didnt even blink since 97% of those punches were blocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X