Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mattice Wins Su****ious Split Nod Over Hamazaryan on ShoBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mattice Wins Su****ious Split Nod Over Hamazaryan on ShoBox

Zhora Hamazaryan deserved far better than the first defeat he suffered Friday night. The lightweight prospect from Armenia displayed power and skill, and seemed to do more than enough to beat Thomas Mattice in their eight-round fight. Two judges strangely scored the fight for Cleveland's Mattice, though, and he won an eight-round split decision in Sloan, Iowa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There have been countless results that made me scratch my head but this one really trips me the hell out.

There are no possible explanation for this one.

Comment

It’s rare that I’ve gotten pissed over a fight and this was one of them. This fight was NOT even close. Hamazaryan got ROBBED and big time. This is the crap Teddy Atlas talks about when wishing for some sort of Government oversight on the corruption of boxing. These guys pour their heats into this and for this man to have been cheated this badly is a travesty. I hope not only do they appeal and win but the judges who scored it the way they did are suspended permanently and never again allowed to judge a fight. What a damn shame

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        There have been countless results that made me scratch my head but this one really trips me the hell out.

There are no possible explanation for this one.
        Corruption plain and simple and it was pathetic

Comment

Come on, name the judges who took the bribe. Article omitted that important detail.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Come on, name the judges who took the bribe. Article omitted that important detail.
            I’ll have to catch judges name on replay. Farhood said it was one of the worst decisions he has ever seen and I agree. This guy is dangerous. Round 1 was a toss up. Round 2 Zhora knocked him down. Rounds 3 I scored for Zhora easily. Round 4 possibly Mattice. Rounds 5/6 Zhora easily. Round 6 toss up. Rounds 7/8 no question Zhora. This was corruption at its peak
            Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 07-20-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I'm not surprised, mother*****ers!!

Comment

****ty ass call, these judges need to be investigated. What fight were they watching?

Comment

And people wonder why non-American fighters have reservations about fighting in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
                    And people wonder why non-American fighters have reservations about fighting in the US.
                    Crap decisions come from all sides of the pond. I’ve seen my fair share from everywhere

Comment

Working...
                    X