Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mattice Wins Su****ious Split Nod Over Hamazaryan on ShoBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puke inducing scorecards, the worst decision I've seen in 2018. Mike Contreras and Jeff Sinnett should NEVER be allowed to judge another fight for as long as they live

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
      And people wonder why non-American fighters have reservations about fighting in the US.
      Most fighters feel the same way about fighting outside of their comfort zones.

But more importanly, America is the big stage and everybody is dying to fight here.

Comment

I think everybody was shocked. Even Mattice was shocked like he knew he lost that fight and when he heard his name it was like wtf just happened. I felt so bad for the Armenian dude. How embarrassing to raise your hand up knowing you won the fight only to hear your opponent’s name be called. Such bs these judges

Comment

The fight should be a draw... Mattice deserves it..

Comment

I love boxing. It is by far my favorite sport. When Mattice came out with the American flag they were carrying it had me cheering for him. I am patriotic and wanted him to win. Even more, Zhora started out moving and acting like Prince Hamid. Price Hamid is my least favorite fighter EVER! After saying all that, Zhora beat the total crap out of Mattice. The case could be made that he won all 8 rounds. The most that Mattice could of won was two. This is just a disgrace. Just as bad as PAC vs Bradley I and Pac vs Horne. Someone was being paid off by gamblers, promoters, or both. Total crap and they should find away to set this victory aside and rematch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy T View Post
              I love boxing. It is by far my favorite sport. When Mattice came out with the American flag they were carrying it had me cheering for him. I am patriotic and wanted him to win. Even more, Zhora started out moving and acting like Prince Hamid. Price Hamid is my least favorite fighter EVER! After saying all that, Zhora beat the total crap out of Mattice. The case could be made that he won all 8 rounds. The most that Mattice could of won was two. This is just a disgrace. Just as bad as PAC vs Bradley I and Pac vs Horne. Someone was being paid off by gamblers, promoters, or both. Total crap and they should find away to set this victory aside and rematch them.
              ''Zhora beat the total crap out of Mattice. The case could be made that he won all 8 rounds.'' No he didnt...He lost deal with it, Also Bradly did beat Pacroid...

Comment

He lost, Mattice won.

Comment

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
                  The fight should be a draw... Mattice deserves it..
                  What the F are you talking about? You even watch it?

Comment

''Zhora beat the total crap out of Mattice. The case could be made that he won all 8 rounds.'' No he didnt...He lost deal with it, Also Bradly did beat Pacroid...
                    You can spot a troll from a mile away

Comment

He lost, Mattice won.
                      In fact I’ll go one further just gtfo here. You’re obviously just someone who jumps in jabs and then leaves given your join date and how many posts. You know how to read right? Go out to the internet and find out what folks are saying including the commentators at the fight. So just shut your c@ck holster and poof be gone

Comment

Working...
                      X