No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Should Fight Loma at 140, No To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
    I agree with Roach Crawford would destroy Manny at this point. Would’ve been nice to see a prime pac vs Crawford.
    lol. pac will demolish crawford in less than 7 rounds. an old and prepared will still beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Pac is at the end of a good career dude. He’s not in contention for p4p or even in contention as being the best at 47.

This is basically the victory lap/retirement phase.

You could argue that Spence or Bud would be the ones cherry picking an old Pac.

Enjoy the rest of the ride with Pac and dont wish someone retiring him upon him. Let the guy make a bit more money and get it out his system.

Let the young lions fight each other instead of an undersized 39 year old who’s next fight could literally be his last.

Dont expect him to fight a good, young, skilled big punching ww again.

You wont see him in vs a top 5 WW and thats fine.
      So PAC fighting a half decade old JMM 4x or and old DELA HATER doesn't count? PAC has a belt that CRAWFORD needs at 147 so make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Roach: "Pacquiao Should Fight Loma at 140"...

...it depends on the money at stake... (... any VADA testing though?...)
        With vada testing pac will easily beat crawford or loma but if floIV come back and with VADA testing he will not last 10 rounds against pac.

Comment

Loma would be a fool to go to 140 as he is too small for that weight...even at 1:35 in his last fight he was physically smaller.. he would be making a big mistake and giving away too much to Manny, but Manny always wants all the cards stacked in his favor the only 2 times he did not that I can recall was the last fight vs JMM and with Floyd...

Comment

GTFOH!!!! CRAWFORD and LOMO are the same age so why would u want PAC after fighting 147 for over half decade to drain down for LOMO rather than stay at his real weight and fight CRAWFORD??? I'll wait for response!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              lol. pac will demolish crawford in less than 7 rounds. an old and prepared will still beat him.
              So why does Roach want Pac to duck Crawford then?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                So why does Roach want Pac to duck Crawford then?
                roach prefer easy fights. although pac will beat crawford, it wont be easy and im just keeping it 100.

Comment

I didn't axe for your opinion you commatosed b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    are u having a laugh..crawford would play with pac. i believe even in his heyday pacman couldnt beat him!! crawford is a different breed hes that unique calibre of fighter that has all the skills and is a complete killer. stop talking waffle and jog on

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Pacquiao doesn’t have ***** to prove to you or anyone he is one of the greatest ever and I’m not even a big fan but know this
                      Dude he is right, it's still cherry picking. It's not that serious all top grossing fighters do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X