No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Should Fight Loma at 140, No To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    What's with these gay stuff? Like seriously.
    Hard on as in you won’t stop chasing after the the term ducking and attaching it to Manny as if that’s what he has done his whole career and then further demeaning his win by calling out his fake strap which is what the sanctioning body uses as its next in line for the world championship.

What’s with you hating on Manny so relentlessly?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Manny says he has 2-3 fight left. Fight Loma at 140, Crawford at 147 and retire.
      Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      At this point in their careers Crawford is much better than the Floyd that fought Pac.
      If we can't stop Manny from retiring. Then this is the route he should take, win or lose. It will add to Pac's legacy as a true warrior. I'm up for this. This 2 fights will be entertaining to watch win or lose, Pac won't go down without a fight. Pac is methodical in his attacks now as a vet. It won't be easy for Crawford nor Loma to figure out Pac. If they win against Pac it will be at the late stage of the fight, meaning, this 2 fights are going to be great fights.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        What ended their relationship was Roach literally doing nothing during the Horn fight.

Also Pac needs to stay at 147. All this talk of him going down in weight is stupid.
        I completely agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Hard on as in you won’t stop chasing after the the term ducking and attaching it to Manny as if that’s what he has done his whole career and then further demeaning his win by calling out his fake strap which is what the sanctioning body uses as its next in line for the world championship.

What’s with you hating on Manny so relentlessly?
          I have no beef with Manny at all. Stop making it personal. Nobody said he was cherry picking his whole career. I know I didn't say that. What I said was according to that last statement, I agree it would be cherry picking by definition. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            I have no beef with Manny at all. Stop making it personal. Nobody said he was cherry picking his whole career. I know I didn't say that. What I said was according to that last statement, I agree it would be cherry picking by definition. That's it.
            No worries 😁

Comment

Bob Arum gonna make that fight official.

Comment

Pacquaio should say no to Crawford...

That's more sensible than Finkel saying,
                "My baby Deontay won't be rushed into fighting Klitschko."
                A young prime Crawford vs an over-the-hill Klitsch.
                Apples and bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Las Vegas - Last weekend in Malaysia, Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) resumed his career with a seventh round stoppage of Lucas Matthysse to capture the WBA "regular" welterweight title. It was Pacquiao's first knockout win since November of 2009. He dropped Matthysse three times in the contest.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Pac-Man is A Side, 142 catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Agreed. The situations are not identical. I just found it interesting that rather than a WW unification with another top 3 p4p boxer, they want to see a fight between a WW champ and a LW champ.

I get it-his fans want to see Manny in fights he can win at this stage of his career rather than meaningful fights that establishes a new lineage and cleans out WW.

I can see him defending the WBA ww title against a number of Top Rank JWW's and LW's.
                    While I agree with you, unless you genuinely want to see Pacquaio hurt or his life altered I wouldn't be pushing for any level of unification or any #3 p4p fighter. We as men and as fans of the sport need to step back and examine how we look at these guys. I know you want to see him versus Crawford or anyone of that generation but what more can we ask of this guy? He should go out however he wants, if he makes those fights more power to him, if he doesn't we should come to respect that. I mean Dunn we are talking about 20 plus years taking head trauma. We don't even expect that of any other sport, especially not one on one sports. Let's be people before sports fans, I am honestly tired of boxers going out badly in this sport. Our blood lust has to have a limit sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      While I agree with you, unless you genuinely want to see Pacquaio hurt or his life altered I wouldn't be pushing for any level of unification or any #3 p4p fighter. We as men and as fans of the sport need to step back and examine how we look at these guys. I know you want to see him versus Crawford or anyone of that generation but what more can we ask of this guy? He should go out however he wants, if he makes those fights more power to him, if he doesn't we should come to respect that. I mean Dunn we are talking about 20 plus years taking head trauma. We don't even expect that of any other sport, especially not one on one sports. Let's be people before sports fans, I am honestly tired of boxers going out badly in this sport. Our blood lust has to have a limit sometimes.
                      I can completely understand why no one wants to see Manny fight a prime young fighter at this point. once you are a belt holder then I think we all agree it isn't good for the sport to keep younger guys from getting deserved title shots.

At least should fight Thurman just to establish 1 WBA champion.

I just don't think you can have it both ways. If he has no belt and fights these fights, cool, no problem. But a guy like Spence deserves the chance to reap the benefits of unifying a division like Crawford and Usyk have recently done.

Comment

Working...
                      X