Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Should Fight Loma at 140, No To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roach and pac are smart in running and hiding from crawford! crawford would brutalize pac!

Comment

Loma won’t fight pac at 140 to easy of a ko for pac. He struggled with linares hard. Pac will finish him. At 138 is fair. Not 135, Loma is the biggest ***** in boxing today pure diva!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        No that’s called a smart trainer who has the best interests of his fighter in mind.
        don't be silly, smart fan. there is a Champ TC in his own weight, that everyone knows the outcome of the fight, if they collide. instead they side with Loma, guy was 3 divisions down(130) when they mentioned his name. now he is at 135 and if Manny wants it that bad, he should drain himself to 135, that easy. if not - move on, plenty of ww to make his last few clashes.
        Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 07-20-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Does anyone else find it interesting that people associated with Manny and his fans went from killing Floyd for fighting the #2 p4p LW champ moving up in a CW fight to embracing the idea of Manny doing the same thing?
          lol...............

Comment

Does anyone else find it interesting that people associated with Manny and his fans went from killing Floyd for fighting the #2 p4p LW champ moving up in a CW fight to embracing the idea of Manny doing the same thing?
            the thing is, if this fight happens, it wont be at a cw like the floyd fight. manny is going down to 140 or 135 for this, see the difference? and who's embracing this match up??

Comment

Roach: "Pacquiao Should Fight Loma at 140"...

...it depends on the money at stake... (... any VADA testing though?...)

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                the thing is, if this fight happens, it wont be at a cw like the floyd fight. manny is going down to 140 or 135 for this, see the difference? and who's embracing this match up??
                ok, I thought a CW was planned like 142. My bad.

Just read the threads. A number of Manny fans want the Loma fight next. There are of course those that make "fake" posts that say they want Canelo/GGG winner next but none of us take those seriously.

Just thought it was interesting.

Comment

Loma is clearly ducking Pac at 140 - because he knows Pac is a threat to any fighter his size. Even at 40 Pac can beat any fighter in the world who is naturally his size. Those guys at 147 are just too big for Manny and can eat his power all day, - if Linares could put him down, Pac can too.

Comment

I think they are similar in a few regards but different in some glaring ones. It's a 39 year old fighter moving down to fight one of the top 3 p4p fighters currently in the sport and in their prime. To some degree the fight is seen as a passing of the torch. Personally, I don't think it should happen but I can see why it's an option. Two guys with pretty sizeable fan bases and almost equally as much dislikers. If you really hate Pac you want Loma to light him up, if you hate Loma you want Pac to light him up. Personally, Pac should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      I think they are similar in a few regards but different in some glaring ones. It's a 39 year old fighter moving down to fight one of the top 3 p4p fighters currently in the sport and in their prime. To some degree the fight is seen as a passing of the torch. Personally, I don't think it should happen but I can see why it's an option. Two guys with pretty sizeable fan bases and almost equally as much dislikers. If you really hate Pac you want Loma to light him up, if you hate Loma you want Pac to light him up. Personally, Pac should just retire.
                      Agreed. The situations are not identical. I just found it interesting that rather than a WW unification with another top 3 p4p boxer, they want to see a fight between a WW champ and a LW champ.

I get it-his fans want to see Manny in fights he can win at this stage of his career rather than meaningful fights that establishes a new lineage and cleans out WW.

I can see him defending the WBA ww title against a number of Top Rank JWW's and LW's.

Comment

Working...
                      X