Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: We Tried Everything, Team Joshua Come Up With Lies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Well said bro but as a boxing fan you have to have thick skin also. You Americans are always coming with your illegal low blows. There is only so much lows blows I can take without biting back. However I’m hoping with time they will see the light. I like Americans and I’m here to help them if they need it. Now there is a small matter of blessing your heavyweight Champion with 15 million. He should think about the opportunity rather than what his opponent is making because when he is taking hom 2.5 million facing a dangerous opponent like Ortiz he is over the moon about his pay...... just playing the flat fee is bull#hit, but say that then instead of talking about the venue and date because all of us fans were not at the negioting table yet we knew it was going to be around October and at Cardiff
    Word bro WORD!!

Comment

Ortiz also failed drug test but he still took the fight so bring in another excuse.. wilder only want Joshua for money not for anything
      Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      ran from Povetkin? Man he went Russia ready to fight and Povetkin fails his drug test . How is that running?

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
        Ortiz also failed drug test but he still took the fight so bring in another excuse.. wilder only want Joshua for money not for anything
        Read two posts above and let’s knock it off eh? I’ll call truce as well

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          Don't waste you're time. Posted like him just say the same B.S hoping if they Repeat it long enough it'll make it true .
          I know . You are right . I got caught up with his ******ity.

Comment

And team Wilder came up with their own lies, you have to be blind to not blame both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Fight will only get bigger going into 2019 why should he sign a contract that was suppose be for a fight in the fall? Hearn need stop stalling offer a % like he did with Parker.. he agreed to flat fee for fall fight no need to agree to a flat fee for a spring fight in 2019
              That’s up to you and him.

Comment

Originally posted by smooovey View Post
                The one thing wilder didnt try was sign the contract. and there was a rought date in october at cardif discussed with finkle so dont try the "you cant sign a contract without a date and venue" line. infact hearn and debella just made a fight with a provisional contract without a date and venue. the wba btw had already given 7 week long extentions for the teams to sort the fight all while the wba mandatory had been called in april. THE ONLY THING WILDER HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE CONTRACT HE WAS SENT AND SEND IT BACK!
                That's true. Jacobs vs Derevyenchenko was finalised without a date or venue. It's happened plenty of times before.

Comment

If you want it then sign the ****ing contract instead of talking to the media everyday.

Comment

Everyday it’s “waa waa waa we tried everything” yet they didn’t sign the contract

Comment

If those cowards can turn down 50 million they’ll turn down 150 million f$$k’em

Comment

Working...
                      X