Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: We Tried Everything, Team Joshua Come Up With Lies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    That's true. Jacobs vs Derevyenchenko was finalised without a date or venue. It's happened plenty of times before.

Agreed.

There was literally no reason for Wilder not to have signed that contract when the November/October date was still in play.

He agreed to everything but lost his pen. It's unfortunate for us fans.

Comment

Lies ?? Alternative facts.......

Comment

ya i never understood joshua fans using the mandatory as an excuse when i would think every boxing fan knows fighting another champion always takes precedent over mandos by every sanctioning body no matter what.

im surprised people are still excusing Joshua its obvious they werent serious about negotiations at least save face and say its to make the fight bigger instead of bull****ting

Comment

Comment

Wilder should stop talking. He has a track record of ducking HWs

Comment

Don’t sign that fraud contract!!!

Comment

Hey Beyonce, how about signing the contract and stop taking the piss! You were given a contract for weeks now, sign it or shut up, or beg Eddie by negotiating like a man, not like a whim on social media!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  ya i never understood joshua fans using the mandatory as an excuse when i would think every boxing fan knows fighting another champion always takes precedent over mandos by every sanctioning body no matter what.

im surprised people are still excusing Joshua its obvious they werent serious about negotiations at least save face and say its to make the fight bigger instead of bull****ting
                  smh, Tell you girl Beyonce to please sign the farm contract and stop talking smack, birdlegs is scared ****lrss

Comment

Originally posted by gully7 View Post
                    If you want it then sign the ****ing contract instead of talking to the media everyday.
                    AJ wants you to get in shape and fight Wilder. AJ is the one saying his fans can't tell him what to do after he turned down 50 million to fight in front of his fans. He can't keep his stories straight, that's called lying.

Comment

Well said Wilder. You have some haters but who cares ??!

Comment

Working...
                      X