No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Crawford/Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Matthysse lost every round to Postol and looked like crap. Beats Taylor in impressive fashion but looks like crap again vs Kiram and now all of sudden Pacquiao stops both Spence and Crawford? He fought a guy who was on his last legs and someone who has quit in him. Perfect type of opponent for him. Honest question, what do you think Crawford or Spence would have done to Matthysse?
    Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    I have a hard time believing Pac can't ko a guy that Postol made quit. And he has NO power to brag about.
    I'm still trying to figure out why Pac beating Mattysse is a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      i said the fight should have been stopped in round 9. the same round young dangerous crawford stopped horn (ref stoppage). and horn was but hurt in round 9 against pac than he was with crawford.
      But how "should" it have been stopped if he fought for 3 more rounds and it went to a decision?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        I agree that the fight should have been stopped in round 9. I also believe Horn had his way at other times during the fight, mauling Manny. Crawford refused to let him pull that crap with him. Look, I like Pacman, but at this point, I just think he's too old to beat the young top guys in the division.
        TC stopped horn (ref stoppage) in the same round horn should have been stopped against pac. this is why i dont see anything special. TC is suppose to be this young dangerous fighter, yet he stopped horn in the same round pac should have stopped horn. and like i said horn was more hurt against pac in round 9 than he was against TC.

it wont be easy for manny, but i seriously see pac giving TC and spence problems with his speed, angle and awkwardness. both of these guys never fought anyone like manny before. pac is not gonna just come straight out and bang with them. when manny fights bigger and more dangerous fighters, he switches it up a little. he's not dumb like the haters make him out to be,

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          But how "should" it have been stopped if he fought for 3 more rounds and it went to a decision?
          because in round 9 it "should" have been stopped. are you slow?

if the fight was in the US, it would have been stopped. yes, he ran out of gas and couldnt get the job done. im not arguing about that. round 9, the fight should have been stopped had it been anywhere else and not in horn's backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yeah he is but he hasn't fought in so long dude that I don't think he factors into the mix right now, especially since he says he needs at least 2 tune ups.

If he was healthy then I'd suggest:

Thurman/Manny WBA title
            Garcia/Porter WBC title
            Spence/Ugas IBF title
            Crawford/Broner WBO

From there:

Crawford/Broner winner v Garcia/Porter winner
            Thurman/Manny winner v SPence/Ugas winner

then finally

winners fight
            losers fight to establish who fights winner next

what do you think?
            Broner??? why is he even mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Broner??? why is he even mentioned?
              ranked #4 by the wbo behind 2 guys I don't know and Jessie Vargas. If there is another fighter instead let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                The world now knows that the blood thirsty Pacquiao is BACK, I see him taking Errol Spence soul in 12 and K.O Crawfor within 7

The King of the Welterweight is back...

Do you agree? Or Not?
                Seems to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  ranked #4 by the wbo behind 2 guys I don't know and Jessie Vargas. If there is another fighter instead let me know.
                  WBO does not really force mando's we can just skip that and go the unification route

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    you sir, is a very smart man! i agreed with everything you said except i think pac stops both of them.
                    Yeah and they will be called bums and pretender after pac beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post

I was ****ing Joking, Pac is done at elite level, Spence ends him within 6 and Crawford makes a fool out of him, not even close...
                      Spence or crawford koing pac is a miracle. They haven't fought a fighter who is half of pac caliber.

Comment

Working...
                      X