No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Crawford/Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Crawford/Spence

The world now knows that the blood thirsty Pacquiao is BACK, I see him taking Errol Spence soul in 12 and K.O Crawfor within 7

The King of the Welterweight is back...

Do you agree? Or Not?

you sir, is a very smart man! i agreed with everything you said except i think pac stops both of them.

Comment

spence and TC will bring it to manny. they will open up to try and take manny out and this will be their downfall.

Comment

I want pacquiao to fight one of them next.

fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          you sir, is a very smart man! i agreed with everything you said except i think pac stops both of them.

I was ****ing Joking, Pac is done at elite level, Spence ends him within 6 and Crawford makes a fool out of him, not even close...

Comment

I think I would rather see Spence and Crawford fight

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post

I was ****ing Joking, Pac is done at elite level, Spence ends him within 6 and Crawford makes a fool out of him, not even close...
              i wasnt. manny stops both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                I think I would rather see Spence and Crawford fight
                how come not a lot of posters aka floyd fans is pushing for this?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  how come not a lot of posters aka floyd fans is pushing for this?
                  I dont know why you keep going the "FLOYD FAN" angle...the guy is retired and we are not even mentioning him, this is 2018 and you should try to keep up with the times..

Further more I can't speak on what others want but this is one of the best fights that can be made right now.

Comment

Pacquiao dies

Comment

Working...
                    X