• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I would love to see these fights at ww in the next year

Winner of Porter-Garcia vs Thurman

Crawford-Spence

Winner of Crawford-Spence vs winner of porter/garcia-Thurman for all the titles and a new lineal champ
    Thurman hasn't fought in so long Larry he should have to wait.

Crawford/Manny unification
    Spence v Porter/Garcia winner unification
    winners fight

Then Kieth can come back as "super champion in recess", have his tune up(s) and then fight the winner

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Thurman hasn't fought in so long Larry he should have to wait.

Crawford/Manny unification
      Spence v Porter/Garcia winner unification
      winners fight

Then Kieth can come back as "super champion in recess", have his tune up(s) and then fight the winner
      What are Crawford and Manny unifying?? Thurman is the real WBA champ...But if Manny wants to get fed to the wolves so be it..lol

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        He let Jeff fucking Horn man-handle him. What do you think Spence or Crawford will do?
        man handle?? fight should have been stopped in round 9, the same round TC stopped horn.. and horn was more hurt from the pac fight in round 9 than we was against TC.

now this is not me making excuses but i believe manny did take horn lightly. he's not gonna do that with spence and TC. you will see a manny on his A-game.

look at the fights where it was do or die (fights where manny could and was suppose to get seriously hurt).. fights like cotto, oscar, marg, shane, marquez and now lucas.

in all of these fights, pac showed up. aside from the ko from marquez, before that, pac was busting him up.

Comment

What are Crawford and Manny unifying?? Thurman is the real WBA champ...But if Manny wants to get fed to the wolves so be it..lol
          tell him bro!! dunn's act aint working.
          Last edited by WesternChamp; 07-18-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Manny doesn't even believe this bs. Both of them stop him. I'm probably one of very few on this site that posted(and I can quote myself) that he would ko Mattysse. Let's not get carried away here. He's still right there at 40. They would brutally stop Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              man handle?? fight should have been stopped in round 9, the same round TC stopped horn.. and horn was more hurt from the pac fight in round 9 than we was against TC.

now this is not me making excuses but i believe manny did take horn lightly. he's not gonna do that with spence and TC. you will see a manny on his A-game.

look at the fights where it was do or die (fights where manny could and was suppose to get seriously hurt).. fights like cotto, oscar, marg, shane, marquez and now lucas.

in all of these fights, pac showed up. aside from the ko from marquez, before that, pac was busting him up.
              So Pac was robbed because the fight wasn't stopped and he didn't finish him the rest of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

I agree that the fight should have been stopped in round 9. I also believe Horn had his way at other times during the fight, mauling Manny. Crawford refused to let him pull that crap with him. Look, I like Pacman, but at this point, I just think he's too old to beat the young top guys in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  So Pac was robbed because the fight wasn't stopped and he didn't finish him the rest of the fight?
                  i said the fight should have been stopped in round 9. the same round young dangerous crawford stopped horn (ref stoppage). and horn was but hurt in round 9 against pac than he was with crawford.

Comment

Yeah he is but he hasn't fought in so long dude that I don't think he factors into the mix right now, especially since he says he needs at least 2 tune ups.

If he was healthy then I'd suggest:

Thurman/Manny WBA title
                    Garcia/Porter WBC title
                    Spence/Ugas IBF title
                    Crawford/Broner WBO

From there:

Crawford/Broner winner v Garcia/Porter winner
                    Thurman/Manny winner v SPence/Ugas winner

then finally

winners fight
                    losers fight to establish who fights winner next

what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                      The world now knows that the blood thirsty Pacquiao is BACK, I see him taking Errol Spence soul in 12 and K.O Crawfor within 7

The King of the Welterweight is back...

Do you agree? Or Not?
                      I very much agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X