Rumor: Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence in December on PPV official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    What if Easter wins ...
    For real. I even left a comment on his IG. I’m all for Mikey, but this is boxing and all it takes is one punch.

Comment

That's crazy if true!

Comment

That is just a damn mismatch

Comment

I’ll believe it when I see it signed

Comment

I can't believe this troll thread went 5 pages. Little Mikey taking on Errol Spence? FOH.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I can't believe this troll thread went 5 pages. Little Mikey taking on Errol Spence? FOH.
              I feel the same. I don’t know if this will actually happen. I won’t believe it until it’s actually signed.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                robert and mikey has mention spence before.. maybe mikey will finally step up. if he does props to him.
                finally step up lmfao MIkey has beat everyone their is too beat. Not his fault linares didnt want any, loma dont want any, regeis says hes not ready lmfao.

Comment

You wanna do a sig bet if it happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                    You wanna do a sig bet if it happens?
                    You don't even have a sig. Mikey had to get fat to move up to LW. He's 5'6" with a 68" reach, to Spence's 5'91/2" and 72" reach. And oh yeah, Spence can bang. I think Mikey may beat Easter, but if Robert brings his A game, it will be a tough fight & a wake up call to not even think about Spence.

Comment

You don't even have a sig. Mikey had to get fat to move up to LW. He's 5'6" with a 68" reach, to Spence's 5'91/2" and 72" reach. And oh yeah, Spence can bang. I think Mikey may beat Easter, but if Robert brings his A game, it will be a tough fight & a wake up call to not even think about Spence.
                      I'll take that as a no then.

Comment

Working...
                      X