Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence in December on PPV official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Garcia takes this fight then he is a gangster.

Comment

Let’s be honest spence isn’t top draw. Wow he’s an Olympian and wot? What has he proved apart from beating an overrated brook? Garcia end 4

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        None of them are stars or brings in revenue like that. All deserve 50/50 among each other.
        Spence just did big numbers at Dallas and put 12k at Barclays and his last two fights have done better numbers than Garcia/Lipinets, but lets see what Garcia does on July 28th at Staples. He may be able to sell that arena out as well. But I agree, it's not like Spence is doing Broner type of numbers where he deserves the bigger split. That just isn't the case, so 50/50 is fair, same with Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
          Let’s be honest spence isn’t top draw. Wow he’s an Olympian and wot? What has he proved apart from beating an overrated brook? Garcia end 4
          Great first post my man!!!!!

Comment

lol at this being on ppv.

this won't even crack 75K.

i like mikey but he needs to stay put at 135-140. i know the money is at 147 but spence is is too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
              lol at this being on ppv.

this won't even crack 75K.

i like mikey but he needs to stay put at 135-140. i know the money is at 147 but spence is is too big.

Wtf! Mikey has to move up idiot! One chance to make money or stay n retire skint! Good advice... not

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                Rumor going on that's already official and all Mikey has to do is get passed Robert Easter. Venue will be in Texas somewhere. Robert Garcia has mention that they already know his opponent for December. Thoughts?
                I hope the rumor is true. I like Mikey but Spence is a favorite of mine. I think he is better and much bigger than Mikey. I think he gives Mikey a beating and wins by KO. It would be a bad night for Mikey and a good win for Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If Garcia takes this fight then he is a gangster.
                  He will take the fight. He has said he wants to fight Spence many times. Fighting Spence was Mikey's idea.

Comment

I'm interested to see how Garcia does versus Easter first, but Mikey has said Spence's name a few times, maybe he sees something nobody else, including myself, sees, I think it's a bad fight for anyone, being that Spence is a southpaw with a lot of power, but if it does happen, Mikey gets props for even taking the fight.

Comment

This would be the first time Mikey actually backed up his big talk that I can remember. If it actually happens I'd give him a ton of credit for stepping in with Spence. IF it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X