No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Will Speak With Pacquiao About Crawford, Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
    I take it you don’t think Crawford is legit. I think Crawford beats everyone at 147 outside of maybe Spence. That’s the fight I’m not so sure who takes it since it feels like a fight that can go either way. If I had to bet money I’d pick Crawford over Spence though.
    I don't care if you bet or not. All I want to see is a good fight. Do you understand? And Pac vs Terence can live to its expectation, don't you think?

Comment

Pac already had losses in the worst ways. Looks like he just loves to fight. People so worried about him and for him.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Arum Will Speak With Pacquiao About Crawford, Lomachenko...
        Ends up with Mike Alvarado fight, right Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
          Pac already had losses in the worst ways. Looks like he just loves to fight. People so worried about him and for him.
          His political colleagues including the president suggested he retire, but he shrugged it off and said he will be lonely if he doesn't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
            I take it you don’t think Crawford is legit. I think Crawford beats everyone at 147 outside of maybe Spence. That’s the fight I’m not so sure who takes it since it feels like a fight that can go either way. If I had to bet money I’d pick Crawford over Spence though.
            I also am not sure about Crawford, he really hasn't had a hall-of-famer opponent, if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              "I have certain rights - but not the same rights as before. But we still have a great relationship. It was my people who helped get this thing on in a sense, it would've been a disaster if they weren't there." - Bob Arum

I wish Pacquaio would just tell Bob "Fu*k Off, I'm fighting Mikey Garcia (or Amir Khan)!"
              Yeah leading up to the event all Arum did was keep suggesting it wouldn't happen and the money wouldn't come through. But when he's proved wrong and things work out he wants credit for it somehow.

Comment

Lomachenko is the fight to make EXCEPT Loma is reluctant and full of **** with his lame excuses that no one is buying and the fight has to happen outside of the U.S.

Pacquiao is too old now etc. Meanwhile the guy is acting like he's fighting straight killers... and then gets dropped by Linares...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Yeah leading up to the event all Arum did was keep suggesting it wouldn't happen and the money wouldn't come through. But when he's proved wrong and things work out he wants credit for it somehow.
                  Typical Arum!

Comment

Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
                    I also am not sure about Crawford, he really hasn't had a hall-of-famer opponent, if I recall.

neither did wlad klitschko.

neither has Lomachencko

neither has errol spence

whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
                      loma or crawford would send pac back to the phillipines with a flattend nose and swollen eyes! war loma! war crawford! lil midget troll god pac dont want none!
                      Keep dreaming.

Comment

Working...
                      X