Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Will Speak With Pacquiao About Crawford, Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loma or crawford would send pac back to the phillipines with a flattend nose and swollen eyes! war loma! war crawford! lil midget troll god pac dont want none!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      The biggest money fight is Loma vs pac. Bud doesn't like media and wouldn't do anything for sales.

Loma and his people said they wouldn't go above 135. I don't think Pacquiao will weigh that low.

Comment

I know he looked good against Matthysse but he better stay away from Bud. Go for Khan or Broner.
        Bud kos Pac

Comment

Man forget Loma, Fight makes no sense. Pac vs Khan, DSG and Crawford. In no particular order. Although I dont really like his chances too much against Bud at this point.

Comment

If Arum had any loyalty and appreciation to Pacquiao he’d steer him as far away from Crawford as possible. Even Loma is a huge risk at this point. The sad part is that Arum wants to cash in on his investment one last time and will offer Pacquiao a big money deal to face the likes of Crawford and Loma. It really sucks but only shows what type of person Arum is. You’d think he’d support Pacquiao in his final stage of his career by getting him comparable match ups to his skills rather than wanting to greedily throw him in to the wolves.

Comment

Neither fight happens. Manny is a shell of his former self. I don't know what fight people watched but Manny was flat footed and barely looked like he was trying Saturday night.

I think he loses to both Loma and Crawford. He simply can not or WILL NOT fight like he used to. He not going to slowly walk down Crawford and Loma will dance circles around him.

Having said all that, I'd love to see either fight and it better not be on that *****ing ESPN+

Comment

Also, it's crazy to think that Manny's last fight might be the number p4p fighter in boxing in either Loma or Crawford.... and Floyd's last fight was a MMA fighter...And Floyd would of stood a better chance to beating Crawford too... even at 40 years old.

Comment

Pac vs Khan bet on it

Comment

Lomachenko has unfinished business at 135 (Beltran-Pedraza winner, Mikey Garcia). Pacquiao needs to fight Crawford.

Comment

My preferences in order:

1. Pac-Loma at 135
                      2. Pac-Prograis at 140
                      2 tie. Pac-Mikey at 140
                      4. Pac-Floyd II
                      5. Pac-Thurman
                      6. Pac-Crawford

All the 147 fights are last because Pac is just too small for 147. He doesn't have power at 147 so it's not as interesting. He should have moved down in weight ages ago.
                      Last edited by Boxing Logic; 07-16-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X