No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's other options...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You continually talk about money and i posted a DIRECT quote you made days ago yet you say you NEVER talk about money ?

In reality you do and its really not my fault your an idiot who attacks others that do . The difference IS they usually know what theyre talking about .

I usually avoid embarrassing you bc it really is a waste of my time , maybe i'll just bump every idiotic thing on here and we'll through them ...of course i need a few hours for that right ? ?
    Once again with the idiot talk, you dont know me personally so stop the personal attack attempts.If you want to but some quotes then cool we can debate, but kill all that other type of talk

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Am going to first say am tired with this whole saga, it does make for interesting reading doe, having said that I still believe Wilder was dumb to reject the 4m dollars that was offered to him for Whyte. Personally if he had won by KO in the U.K., I think his profile would have made more money and force the Joshua fight even more in terms of getting a good payday. He would have been known to the U.K. audiences, but all in all hope it happens in April.
      I somewhat wanted that to happen as well. However that decision comes with massive risk (corrupt decision for Whyte). Seemingly it was a risk he didn't have to take as Wilder and Joshua were clearly the top two heavies. Tbh in most cases the pressure comes from a fighters fan base to fight the other top guy. It just seems like (at least from the threads), that a lot of UK fans rather argue that Wilder doesn't want the fight or talk about the money he doesn't make rather than actually see Joshua fight him (not you).

Comment

Joshua's last two opponents finished their fights on their feet. While Wilder's last two opponents finished their fights on their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          That's the thing.
          Yet he and his fans showed nothing but arrogance throughout the entire negotiations as if he had lots of options.

Should not be hard to negotiate a fight you claim you desperately want ESPECIALLY when the other side STARTS initiating talks.
          "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil and you'll get AJ."
          That's a huge opening right there where Wilder could have employed diplomatic skills and charisma.
          He had none of that.
          Instead, he kept spewing out profanities and invectives like thugs do.

"Okay, we're offering you $12.5 million for a shot at 4 titles."
          Another opening that should have sealed the fight and delivered right in front of his doorstep.
          How many B sides would refuse $12.5 million for a chance to become the undisputed king in the division?
          Many would have accepted less than $1 million.
          Not this guy.
          Same guy who was treated like a baby and told not to rush fighting shot Klitschko.
          Meaning, he doesn't even deserve anything close to that amount.
          Kills me.
          Do you think Wilder would have taken the Whyte fight had Hearn guaranteed that Whyte was next? Recall the only response Hearn gave was "that's not how it works".

Do you think the fight gets made for April if Hearn offers a percentage split?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            I somewhat wanted that to happen as well. However that decision comes with massive risk (corrupt decision for Whyte). Seemingly it was a risk he didn't have to take as Wilder and Joshua were clearly the top two heavies. Tbh in most cases the pressure comes from a fighters fan base to fight the other top guy. It just seems like (at least from the threads), that a lot of UK fans rather argue that Wilder doesn't want the fight or talk about the money he doesn't make rather than actually see Joshua fight him (not you).
            All the UK fans kept on saying when Wilder/Whyte was being discussed was how it would put pressure on Hearn to make the fight, would have got him a much better deal than $15mil aswell.

Wilder/Ortiz didnt really register. Yeah, it was a great name on his resume. Vast majority of Joshua fans didnt even know it happened though.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              All the UK fans kept on saying when Wilder/Whyte was being discussed was how it would put pressure on Hearn to make the fight, would have got him a much better deal than $15mil aswell.

Wilder/Ortiz didnt really register. Yeah, it was a great name on his resume. Vast majority of Joshua fans didnt even know it happened though.
              How is it that they claim that Wilder isn't known in the UK. The pub since March alone should have at least garnered a YouTube search or three.

Also wouldn't it have served Hearn and Joshua well to get that Whyte fight with Wilder set up to make the Joshua Wilder fight bigger. Seemed like minimal effort from Hearn. Especially when Wilder requested the guarantee that Joshua was next.

Comment

How is it that they claim that Wilder isn't known in the UK. The pub since March alone should have at least garnered a YouTube search or three.

Also wouldn't it have served Hearn and Joshua well to get that Whyte fight with Wilder set up to make the Joshua Wilder fight bigger. Seemed like minimal effort from Hearn. Especially when Wilder requested the guarantee that Joshua was next.
                Minimal effort by offering over 4 Million to fight Whyte ?

Wouldnt Wilder himself demanding 7 Million to fight Whyte make it difficult ?

Are you even aware Finkel said on a LIVE interview that Hearn disclosed that the fight WAS next ?

Probably not bc you fan girls are only interested in posting fictional excuses !

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Once again with the idiot talk, you dont know me personally so stop the personal attack attempts.If you want to but some quotes then cool we can debate, but kill all that other type of talk
                  I dont need to know an idiot personally bc i can read a person just fine through what they post .

There is nothing to debate between us bc its either FACT or FICTION !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-15-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Theres different levels. Youve got the thousands that talk boxing everyday, the hundreds of thousands that watch Sky/BT Sports, then youve got the millions that only watch Joshua fights and think hes the best fighter in the world. There aint gunna be any pressure til you impact those millions

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      "Only" earning 2 or 3 million a fight? Wilder earns life-changing money every fight.
                      Ali was earning that money 40 years ago though. Its poor for the WBC champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X